Chapter 11

I wake up and get ready. I put on a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. I put my hair in a braid with a beanie on. I leave Leo's necklace in my pillow case again. I walk out and see Leo walk out at the same time. I turn the other way and start walking. "Oh, hey Sunny!" He sounded bitter.

I turn around. "Hey Leo."

"I heard your little song yesterday." He was angry. I grab his hand and lead him to the forest. "What are you doing?" He was annoyed now.

"I don't want you to fight with me out in public. People are sleeping, you know." Not many people would hear us fight in the forest. When we get a little ways into the forest, he yanks away. I glare at him.

"Okay, what did I do now?" He was getting louder.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You're always acting mad at me. You're not acting yourself anymore! I want to know what happened to the Sunny I knew!"

"What? How did I change? I didn't do anything!"

"Oh, don't act so innocent, Sunny! I used to think you were but now I know you're not! You're playing me and the Stoll twins! I can't believe you!"

"What are you talking about? I was nothing but loyal to you! There's nothing going on between me and the Stoll twins! They're like brothers to me."

"Yeah, I heard you say you love them!"

"Family loves each other, Leo! And what about you? I only ever hugged Connor. He likes me but I didn't forget you. I could've left you for Connor, or worse sneak behind your back. But I didn't, because I care about you! While you're sneaking around with Becky! Kissing and everything!"

He stares at me. "You... you knew?"

"Oh, of course I knew! That's why everyone's glaring at you! They seen it too!"

"I was going to tell you."

"No you weren't. You lied. And you were going to keep on. I can't believe you, Leo."

I hear something but Leo didn't seem to notice. "You can't believe me? You humiliated me last night!" I see a big black dog thing running towards us. I look at it again. It's a hellhound. I didn't know if this one was on the good side or not but it was running for Leo. I didn't want to wait to find out.

I ignore Leo and am freaking out as it gets closer. He still didn't notice. I finally take it upon myself. "Leo!" I shout, running to push him out of the way. I knew the consequences but I didn't care. I'm not stupid. As fast as it was going, it could've seriously hurt him. Better me, right?

I immediately felt the impact of it. It pushed me and I hit my head on this huge rock. My head was throbbing and I thought it might be bleeding. The hellhound was on top of me, licking my face. I just lay there. I could feel myself losing consciousness, but I tried to hold on until I couldn't any longer. I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't remember anything that happened. My head was throbbing. I was laying in a bed in a strange place. People were crowded around me. So many people I didn't recognize. There were some far away and a few close. Was I supposed to know them? One was next to me, crying. Nobody noticed I was up. Most were either crying, talking, or had their eyes closed. I clear my throat.

A girl screams. She was pretty with blond hair and gray eyes. "Sunny, I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Oh, what happened to her?" I was so worried for her. Had she gotten hurt?