Chapter 15

I wake up but don't open my eyes. Somebody is talking. "It's kinda weird. But it's cute. They really care about each other. Were they like this when you came in to go to sleep?" It was Annabeth.

"Yeah. And they were both already asleep. It's weird seeing my little sister fall in love before me. And to come into that. But I still think that they're cute together." Will says.

"It's so cute and adorable." That was Piper.

Leo squeezes my hand lightly. "I wish they would shut up." Leo groans.

"I know right." I squeeze his hand. It's silent for a second and then Leo and I burst out laughing. I open my eyes and look up at Leo who opens his eyes too. He smiles down at me. I smile back. I was still leaning on him and he was still leaning on the wall. We're still holding hands when I get up. "You should get back to the Hephaestus cabin to get ready for breakfast." I help him up.

He grins and kisses my cheek. Then he goes to his cabin. I smile at Annabeth, Piper, and Will. "The others are going to breakfast now. We waited for you though."

"Thanks." I smile and go to get ready. I put on a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, jeans short-shorts, and tennis shoes. I braid my hair and put on a beanie. I put on the necklace Leo gave me and then I tell Annabeth, Piper, and Will that I'm ready to go. We walk to breakfast and eat.

After breakfast, I meet up with Leo. "Hey do you want to train with me today?" I grab his hand.

"Yeah, what are we training today? Because yesterday it was your brain. And you tricked me."

"What? Me? Trick you? Please." I say. Then I laugh. "I was pretty good yesterday, wasn't I?" He nods and laughs. "Anyways, I really want to train."

"Okay. Come on." He leads me and explains how my bracelet is my sword. I'm training with Clarisse in sword-fighting and I beat her! I fly on a winged horse, climb the wall with all the obstacles and lava and everything, and more. It was so awesome. I loved calling this place home.

It was an hour before dinner when Leo and I stopped training. "I love this place!"

"Yeah, it's awesome." We walk to my cabin. "Do you remember how to play music?"

I shrug and run in my cabin. I pick up a guitar and walk out to meet him. "I might."

"Why don't you try it?" I start to walk back in my cabin and he grabs my hand. "Something else you should know. You used to play and sing while walking around camp. You sing the truth. And you have so many friends and fans. So, why don't you do that now?"

"But..." I begin. He raises his eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes and laugh. I start to play the guitar and I remember a song. I start to play and sing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

People stop and follow me. Piper and Annabeth stop to watch me and smile. I guess I can still play. And I guess Leo wasn't kidding. So many people stop. When I'm done everyone cheers. People pat me on the back. Others just tell me I did good. And some hug me. The rude girl that I heard was Becky comes up to me. She glares at Leo and then turns to me. "You were terrible!"

I stare at her and I feel mad. She smiles and laughs like a crazy evil person. "Aw, sweetie. It's time somebody is honest with you. Your idiot friends sure don't realize the truth."

I turn my bracelet into a sword and point it at her. She has a panicked look on her face.

"Maybe if you could fight me. You could say those things but you can't even beat the dummies they put up for you to fight. Now, Becky. I don't want you to bully me or anyone else or this won't end well for you sweetie."