Chapter 21

I wake up and go to the bathroom. I change into jeans, a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, tennis shoes, with my hair in a braid and a beanie on. I look at myself in the reflection. I had my dad's charm on, my sword/bracelet, and Leo's necklace on. I decided I looked okay and walked out.

I think I should make a good first impression on Leo's friends. Especially since the part where half my memory is still gone won't help any. I walk to the Hephaestus cabin and knock on the door. Leo is asleep. Nyssa smiles at me and nods her head over to Leo, giving me the signal to come on in.

I smile back and walk in. I walk over to Leo on his bed and smile. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I poke him but he only makes a small noise. I poke him again and he groans and turns over. I laugh quietly. Nyssa laughs behind me. I lean down and kiss his cheek.

He smiles a huge smile and slowly opens his eyes. "Sunny?" He smiles.

"That's me."

"You poked me like a million times, you should give me a real kiss." He sits up and gives me a pouty face.

"I poked you twice, first of all. And second, it's time for breakfast. So, get ready or you'll be late." I spin around on my heel and walk out.

"That's not fair." He whines from in the cabin. I pause and smile.

I turn back around and walk in quickly. He was up and looking in his drawer for clothes. I grab his hand, making him look at me. I kiss him softly and he kisses back. Then after a few seconds, I pull away and smile. "Good morning." I whisper and smile, before skipping back out and to breakfast.

I look back over my shoulder and see him in the doorway, smiling like crazy with the really cute, crazy glint in his eyes. I smile back and continue to breakfast.

I sit down with my cabin and eat. I smile while I eat. Will laughs and turns towards me. "You're spending too much time with Leo. You're getting the crazy glint in your eyes like he does all the time."

"Maybe I'm just crazy."

"Not crossing that one out."

"Hey!" I laugh and push him playfully. "What about you? Why are you smiling so much? Is there a girl that I should know about?"

He blushes and starts to eat again. I raise my eyebrows. "There is!" I shout, making everyone stare at me. I look around at them all and then turn back to Will and whisper, "There is."

"Yes." He admits. He continues eating but he started tapping his foot on the ground. Somehow I knew that he really wanted to tell me.

"Let it out, dude."

"Okay." He breathes and smiles. "She's amazing. Like, totally awesome. It's Destiny from the Iris cabin. She's beautiful and colorful and amazing at art."

"Somebody's in love." I laugh. I look around and find the Iris cabin table. I look through them and find Destiny Myers, a blond haired girl with fair skin and bright green eyes. She has on colorful pants that she painted herself and then a colorful shirt that says 'Camp Half-Blood' in fancy letters that she also did herself. She has on colorful shoes too- that, of course, she did herself. I smile, "I approve."

He laughs. "Thanks. So, what do you think I should do?"

"Ask her out." He stares at me with a horrified expression on his face. "You can do it, Will. Just get bravery and ask her out. Look, you can write a song for her."

"You really think I can do it?" He asks, biting his lip. I nod and smile. "Okay, I'll do it tonight at the Sing-A-Long." He smiles. I could tell he was getting more confident about it, since singing was a talent of his.