Fast forwarding

Tori and Zayn's friendship grew over the years. They were a pact. No matter what other friends they had, or things to do, they were always together. ALWAYS (aaaallllwaaaays)

Tori's pov (7 yrs. old)

"OK so do you have all your stuff sweetie." mum asked

Today was moving day. My mum got a job all the way in the states.

"Yes, and mum do you think I could take Zayn with me PLEASE!"I begged.

I really don't want to leave him. I can't but I have to.

" Honey I know you and Zayn are the very best friends but we have to go. You can still call and send letters to each other and I promise you guys can see each other again." she reasoned.

I nodded and looked to the ground. I mean the ground  is much more interesting right now.

"Why don't you say good bye to Zayn."

When I first went to Zayn's house I realized he only lived across the street that was an amazing surprise.

I walked up the stairs and was about to knock on his door but instead it flung right open and out came Zayn. It looked like he was crying because his eyes were red and puffy.

"Hi Zayn" He waved and then he closed his door and walked outside.

"So your really leaving."

No this was all a prank IN YOUR FACE, Of course I am.

"Yea I am." This is too sad. Why does this have to happen."You know how I said I was a rainbow surprise aren't rainbows supposed to be happy?"

" Mostly but sometimes you need a little rain to get that rainbow, and whether its rain or sunshine, that's the surprise." I started thinking how even though we were the same age, he acted as a big brother.

" Thanks Zayn." He nodded his head as if to say 'your welcome'

"Victoria time to go!" My mom called from the house. I looked at a Zayn and a tear fell from my eye. Zayn wrapped me in his boyish 7 yr. old arms and he wiped the tear from my eye.

" Its OK, We'll see each other again I promise. Oh yea! I'll be right back I have to get you something!"

Zayn ran in his house and was back within a minute. I stood there thinking about how everything was going to change.

" Here is something for you to remember me." It was a silver necklace with a Z on it for Zayn.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks Zayn!" I gave him a big hug and held up my index finger. Then I ran off to my room because I remember I left my favorite stuffed animal, named Flurfflez but Flurff for short. It was a little lamb that I had since I was 1. I ran back to Zayn " Here Take Flurff to remember me. You lose it you wont be alive to even try to find it."

"Wow! Thanks I promise I wont lose it." I hugged him and then I went back to the car. I waved feeling better knowing he'll never forget me. I'll definitely miss him.

Tori grew up in America and in highschool she met a girl named Olivia Johnson, and became best friends with her. They are now roomates.

Fast Forwarding TO THE FUTURE...Tori 19 yrs. old :)

Tori's pov

"OLIVIA!!! Why did you leave the empty milk carton in again. MY GOD!!!!" Liv was my best friend/ roommate . Liv was: lazy but very smart.

"Sorr-y" Did I mention she was bratty and sassy

"Yeah whatever, just go buy some later." I really wanted cereal. WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

"OKAY! NOW SHUT UP I'M WATCHIN MY MOVIE, WOMAN!!!" sweet baby Jesus tell her to 'shut up'.

"Alright I'm making popcorn!" The movie was a whole bunch of funny moments we had together, she recorded them and put them altogether in a movie.

***********

"Oh my god! Remember that!" I nodded. That was when I kept speeding in my car by an old man and he kept yelling at me to slow down. Good times, Good times.

"Can you get off your phone for once." Liv was just texting away.

"OMG AAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! ONE-ONE-ONE.... ONE DIRECTION!!!! I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!" Liv and I were HUGE fans. Me obviously. I've always supported them especially Zayn.

"REALLY! WHAT!!!!!!! HOW!!!" I'm so excited. "How?"

"Well my dad knows some guy who knows another guy, he worked some magic an BAM! He just sent me a text saying he's going to send them. They'll be here by Monday!"

"Omg I cant wait!" Maybe I'll be able to talk to Zayn.

DETERMINATION ON!