The interview

It was only a week after my date with Jeremy and i hadnt heard from him at all. Although my phone was ringing 24/7. All of the press wanted to hear my side of the story on the breakup with Zayn. i didnt want to at first but my mom thought it would be a good idea for me to get it all out of my system. So, I scheduled an interview with some lady on some talkshow for today. It was already  four and the show started at six. For some odd reason they did alot of advertising fo this. I was all ready and now I was waiting for my limo, yes limo to arrive.

"Sweetie! Your ride is here!" My mom called.

I groaned and stomped downstairs. I walked out of the door without saying goodbye to my mom. We rode all the way to down town which took about an hour. i was actually really nervous about this interview. What would everyone think of me? How are they going to react when they see me walk on the stage. Thyey will hate me I bet. We finally got there and they took me straight to the stage. As soon as i stepped from behind of the curtain evryone was boo-ing me. The interview woman guided me to a couch and asked for everyone to calm down. She imeaditly asked me questions.

"So, Victoria Sanderson right?" 

"Um, Tori Sanderson." I said quietly.

She nodded. " Ok, so lets get straight down to business... What is the deal with you Zayn?" 

I took a deep breath, "Well, you see, Zayn were bestfriends that were soon a couple... Uh, He was really sweet, and the best boyfriend that anyone could have asked for. I really loved him... but I had to go. I had to break up with him, for something that he just couldnt understand."

"If i may ask, what was that reason?" She looked at me.

I shifted uncomfortably and looked towards the audience. Some were giving me death glares and some actually wanted to hear what i had to say. 

"Zayn has always worried about me... always. Anytime I had a problem he was the one who got too stressed about it and wanted to find a solution, just for me. I didnt want him to I wasnt that important... I shouldn't be that important. If I told him the reason that I broke up with him he would want to die trying to help me. I can't having him help me, there are so many other things for him to worry about, his passionate fans, his friends, and family. Not me."

"Well it sounds like Zayn was really compassionate about you, but why would have been worried?"

"Uh, um, uh, well my dad is dying with Yellow Fever. I didnt want to tell him in fact my mom and I are the only ones who know." I quieted.

"Oh my! That is so unfortunate.... Well maybe we should take questions from the audience." She suggested.

I nodded and she called on a few people and they just about Zayn and I together. Next we took a few twitter questions off of my page. I answered a few, but there was one that really stuck to me. 

from: This_is_fake

@Tori_Sanderson Did you ever think maybe, Zayn would understand. Maybe, he would understand that you could handle this on your own and back off a bit. Did you ever think about that, Victoria!

I just stared at the screen knowing this was Zayn's fake account. Before I stormed off, I answered harshly to the camera.

"Its a little too late for that now isn't it."