Fake it all

Thank you all so much for the 537 reads... I love you all so much for this!!!! This chapter is gonna be a little bit short than the rest but it is important so please read, vote, and comment. Thankyou!!!!!!!!

-Your mama bear

I woke up and heard murmuring from the next room. I got up and put my ear against the wall and heard what my mom was saying.

"She said she would, Nathan.... Ok when will he be here? Ok... ok... that works.... Ok Bye, Mr. Wilson."

Mr. Wilson, Jeremy's father... Am i seeing him today? I quickly got ready. i brushed my teeth and hair, and i got dressed. I wore a light blue dress with white blue flowers at the bottom. It had no straps so i wore a little white shrug and white flats. I grabbed my phone and went down stairs. I sat on the couch and waited for my mom to come down. I heard footsteps come around the corner and stop at the stairs. 

"Tori? You're up already? And you look so nice."

"Yea I over heard you talking."

"Ah, yes you have a date with Jeremy today."

"What!" I said 

"Oh, uh nevermind." She said and hurried upstairs.

Soon after that the doorbell rang. I opened to see Jeremy. ugh. 

"Oh, look you got all dressed up, for me." He smirked.

I huffed and walked past him. He told my mom that we were leaving as I sat in his car and turned the radio up. I flipped through all the good stations and no music was on just people talking. I decided to leave it on one station and it was a talkshow. 

"So, Zayn, is it true that you just broke up with Victoria Sanderson?" Some man said

Oh great he's telling the world that we broke up.... what an ass.

"Yea it is true." Zayn said.

"Good thing that he did, she was such a bitch..." of course Harry said.

"Harry, that wasn't nessacary. Actually sir, Tori was a very sweet girl." Louis said. 

Mental note- Thank Louis. 

"No... Harry's right she is a bitch! She broke upi with me and wouldn't even tell me why! She had a huge fight with her bestfriend and now she has no one to go to, but I know where she can go... to Hell!" Zayn said.

"Oh um, ok... Well ladies and gentle men we will be right back after the break." 

I turned off the radio and started crying. I felt strong arms hold me as I cried. I look up to see Jeremy, I didnt  even know he was here.

"Why were you even listening to that, Tori?" He looked me in the eye.

I sat back in my seat and he sighed realising I wasnt going to answer. After a couple minutes of silence he started driving. 

"I could treat you so much better." he muttered.

"Bullying is so much, fucking better." I scoffed.

"Listen, tori, I never wanted to hurt you. I was young and stupid then. I didnt want to ruin any reputation I had, but I didnt realise how much I loved you. I want- I need you to give me a chance. A chance to show you how much I can love and care for you. Just let me try... please."

I didn't say anything for a while. Once we were at a red light I lent up and kissed him. There were no fireworks, not even a spark. it was so different from Zayn... Jeremy didnt make me want to fall into his arms... not at all. But I guess he was all I had. I guess I just have to fake a smile; fake it all.