The Call

Tori's pov

"Hello.... I knew you would be calling me soon Harry." Liv just got a call and she answers like that thinking its Harry Styles. "Oh sorry Heh, Harry is just my nickname for you." Liv you probably didn't want to say that. "No! your not hairy, I mean as in Harry Potter because your like........ a wizard, full of knowledge..... oh ok bye."

" Wasn't Harry was it?" I ask her.

That must of been A.W.K.W.A.R.D with all caps woo! woo! The awkward train has left the station ok Tori you need to stop these weird thoughts.

"No when will he ever call me, its been a week." MORONS IM SUROUNDED BY MORONS!!!! seriously though

"How does he know its you. You. Gave. Him. A. Random. Number." She scoffed at me.

DONT YOU DARE SCOFF AT ME. I AM THE QUEEN NO ONE SCOFFS AT THE QUEEN.

" Well I have magical powers so he just knows." Why am I cursed to live with this being. I just don't even deserve this.

"Ok Well I'm going to go get milk which you still didn't get!"

Yea she still hasn't gotten milk and I just miss having cereal so much, its so hard to live without it. I grabbed my car keys and my purse and left.

Liv's pov

COMMERCIAL BREAK NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing to do. I am so bored. Random Thoughts Time. Awe no here we go yo. Maybe Tori's right. I did give Harry a random number well Tori did but same thing. He probably just threw it away. I hear my phone ring but its all the way on the TV. Wait why is on the TV? I'M SO CONFUSED WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME???!!!!??? Oh I probably just switched it with the remote because I'm watching SHARK WEEK!!!! 'dem sharks gon' mess ya'll up. Ghettoness is awesomeness... THATS RACIST I'M SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOORRRRYYYY!!!!!  I LOVE IT ... I DONT CARE. Oh yea my phones ringing isn't it lets go Reginald and talk to some stalker. Er Mer Gerhd Shut up Icona pop. I should change my ringtone. Finally I got up and dragged myself to the phone and answered.

"Hello this is?" I heard lots of shuffling and noise in the background.

Then I heard. " JESUS GET YOUR OWN FOOD!!!!" .

Next I heard. " WOULD YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP I'M ON THE PHONE"

Finally I screamed. " UM, HELLO???!!!!"

After that there was no more noise. "Uh hi is Tori there."

" No this is her best friend Liv she went out to the store. To get milk because I'm too lazy to get it blah blah blah."

Good thing I didn't say my full name this could be the British/Stalker Santa Claus. I say this because He's British and calling for my friend on my phone. Wait he's British and calling USING MY PHONE NUMBER!!!! IN YOUR FACE TORI HA!!!!.

"Um Hello are you still there?" Oh I guess I should stop spacing out and why am I still jumping.

"Yea sorry I spilled my Pepsi......suuurrreee." Good excuse idiot. idiot. idiot...... stupid. stupid. stupid. well I already said it.

"O...k um well do you think she could give me a call when she gets back?" I don't know gosh its up to her ya dimwit.

"Sure anyways I have a couple questions for you. Ok 1. Are you a directioner?" Yes I am asking you odd questions about your own band what did you expect.

"Uh yea I guess. Um Why?" I ask the questions here. ME! NO ONE RESPECTS ME!

Zayn's pov

Am I a directioner? Who asks that? Oh a Directioner.

"Ok next question. In One Direction who is your favorite?" I think her name was Liz or Liv asked. Well I'm my favorite obviously, duh.

"Uh, Zayn I guess" Can you please hang up now. Your scaring me.

" Wow really! You know now that I think about it you sound almost exactly like him. Ok last question. Who is this?" Oh c'mon really. That's your question.

"Uh, Uh" What do I say " Who's Your favorite?"

"Harry and you still didn't answer my question." I ran downstairs to Harry.

"Hey mate its for you." I threw him the phone.

Harry's pov

" Hello Harreh here." Its probably Ed and he couldn't get a hold of me.

"Wait is this Harry Styles?" A girl?

"Uh the one and only?" I heard a whole bunch of noise in the back round and yelling.

"OH MY GOSH LIV!!!!"

Tori's pov

I just walked through the door and saw Liv on the ground passed out with the phone in her hand. "OH MY GOSH LIV!!!!" I grab the phone out of her hand.

"Who is this!??!!?"

"Harry Styles" Oh it sounds like him too that's why she passed out.

"Oh well my friends passed out because of you, but I'm pretty sure she's fine right?" Wow I'm so calm while talking to Harry Styles. Its ABNORMAL!

" I guess so...Hold on." I hear muffled voices talking.

"Ello?" The voice sounded different like Zayn's I think.

"Hi! Is this Zayn?" I heard laughing. What's so funny I just wanna know. gosh.

"Yea it is. Is your friend ok." I look over towards Liv and she's still passed out on the COLD HARD GROUND WOAH WOOOOAAAHHHH TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE...... what I don't even like Taylor Swift I mean just her 'good girl gone bad' attempt failed miserably and just made me hate her so much... and she also dated Harry but, you know.

"Yea she'll wake up soon." She looks like she's breathing.

"Well I was calling to ask a question. So uh at the concert we brought you on stage um, you seem really familiar do I know you from somewhere?" Well I guess more awkwardness needed to get on the train now its leaving.

"Uh Yea. I'm your childhood best friend." That's as simple as it gets. I guess.

"Oh my gosh Tori Sanderson!!!???!!!!" He sounds like such a girl. GIRLY!!!!

" Yup that's me. Who else?" I heard a loud groan and I looked towards Liv. ITS ALIVE ITS ALIVE!!!!

"Hey remember the beach house your mom bought us.... why don't we get together for the rest of the summer there since my tour is almost over?" Liv started getting up. No! Go back to sleep it was so peaceful.

"Um, sure! But I have to go , Liv just woke up and I have to help her so bye!" It would be awesome if Liv got short term amnesia. I'm so evil.

"Ok, bye!" I hit the end button