Bittersweet Leaving

Tori's Pov

Zayn and I stared at each other before he huffed and walked up the single spiral staircase in the hallway. What is his problem? I followed him upstairs and found him in our room. I grabbed him and he spun around.

"What?!?" He yelled.

I jumped back and looked surprised, Zayn never yelled at me.

"Wh-I... nothing." I turned to go down the hallway and find my bedroom.

I felt his arms wrap around me from behind and I turned.

"Victoria... I'm sorry, I'm just so confused." He said.

I hugged him, " So am I..."

We stood there for a while until Zayn said, "We should get to bed."

I layed down on the queen sized bed that came with the room. Zayn layed down and put his arm around me.

"Night Zayn." I said.

"Night, love "

Next day@@#%%%$$::::))

I woke up to sunshine but no warmth. I looked next to me and Zayn wasn't there. I frowned and got up, I walked down the hallway to the small door labeled bathroom. There was a small hole so you could hear or see if any one was in the room. I peeked in and the coast was clear. I unlocked the door and crawled through.

I locked the bathroom door and went to use the toilet. Once I was finished I washed my hands and got out my face wash,  toothbrush, and face lotion. 

I brushed my teeth while humming Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michealson. I grabbed my phone and started playing it. 

When I finished brushing my teeth, I belted out the lyrics.

"ALL THE BROKEN HEARTS IN THE WORLD STILL BEAT. LETS NOT MAKE THIS HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE. OOOO-" I swiftly turned when I heard the door open.

Zayn appeared and laughed at me.

"I thought I locked the door."

He waved a key at me and I glared. He laughed even harder.

"You're singing is terrible!" He said

I rolled my eyes and turned back around. I poured into the mirror as I squirted face soap in to my hands.

"Get out Zayn!" I pointed to the door

He stopped laughing and closed the door. He locked it and walked over to me. He hugged me from behind and apologized quietly.

I nodded and I put the stuff on my face. I washed it off and put on lotion.

"Did your mom yell at you." I ask.

"No, she just said, Don't keep the girls up."

I said ok and turned to walk out of the bathroom but Zayn blocked me.

"What's wrong, love?" Zayn looked into my eyes.

"Nothing, really... I'm going to get packed." I went past Zayn.

I was upset to leave Zayn's home so soon. I knew we had to go though. l walked into the bedroom and got my bag. I walked down the stairs and was greeted by everyone. I sat down in my seat and ate what was there.

We were all ready to go and I was about to cry. Mrs. Tricia pulled me aside from everyone else and hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you." She said.

I was crying really bad and trying to say something.

I finally was able to speak, " I don't want to leave because what if I never come back again!"

She rubbed my back, "You will, I know you will," She wiped the tears from my eyes, "Beautiful Victoria, don't cry."

I nodded and took a deep breath and walked out. I met Zayn and the others. We left but I regret it, what if I never come back like last time?

Zayns pov

Tori came out really upset, I guess she was sad but it was probably because we are leaving. I said goodbye to my mom and we left.