Bradford

Zayn's pov

I got off the plane and smelled the bradford air. I really missed this place. I looked over to Tori who was lecturing Louis for trying to catch a pigeon.

"But its Kevin!!" Louis begged. Tori rolled her eyes and swatted the bird away.

Louis dropped to his knees and yelled "NOOO-" but Tori clamped her hand  over his mouth. Big Mistake!

"Ew!! Louis you licked me. Gross!" He laughed and ran away.

She walked over to me and asked "Why is he hyper now!" She whined and stomped her foot.

"I don't know?"  I looked at her then at Louis and then at her again. She walked away angrily. I laughed to myself. She always got like this when she was tired.

FlashBack 

"Tori? Where are you, its time to go, love"  Tori giggled and I put my index finger over my mouth.

"Shh. They can't find us."  We were hiding from our moms, who were trying to find us.

" Hmm I wonder where those two are." 

Tori started whispering  " Pots and pans, pots and pans, pots and pans" it helped her to stop laughing.

Then out of nowhere we felt hands grab us and we both screamed and laughed because our mothers were tickling us.

"Mummy!! Stop!!" Tori squealed. Her mom stopped and smiled down at her. “Can I please stay a little more please?” Her mom with tired eyes looked down at her and nodded. “Yay!!!!”

She ran outside to my swing set. I ran after her. “Hey Tori? I don’t think that was very nice.” She turned around and looked at me.

“What?” I looked down and she walked towards me.

“Well um, your mum she looked really tired and I think you should have gone home.”  She put her hand on her hip and scowled. Oh no of course my best friend is the  sassy kind.

“Excuse me! So you don’t want me here Zayn.” She went to go past me.

“No! It’s just that your mom is tired.” I didn’t want them to get into a car accident if her mom was tired.

She ran inside and her and her mom left. I walked over to the swings and cried.

Tori’s Pov

If I could kill an international superstar from the worlds # 1 band I would right now. Louis, Louis Tomlinson is all I have to say and people will know exactly what I’m talking about. Well for the people who don’t let me just explain what’s happening right now.

Louis and water bottles.

“Why is it called a water bottle? Why not water cylinder or water plastic thing. That would make sense.” Louis was looking at the bottle and poking at it trying to make indents.

“Do you honestly think I know Louis?” How does he not have jet lag?

Louis got up and went to star buck’s window and was watching the rest of the boys eat.  Then he looked up at the sign.

“Star Bucks’ I like this place! I think I’m going to get coffee!!!!” He was about to run in the store but I grabbed him and sat him down.

“No! Louis you already had some on the plane! Just stay here I will be right back.”  I walked in the star bucks and quickly got everyone because Louis was talking to an old lady.

“Oh ma’am I’m sorry about him he’s a bit hyper.” She looked at me confused.

“What are you talking about dear he is the most polite young man I have ever met. Oh excuse deary I must be getting to the little old women’s room. Ta Ta!” Ok that was weird.

I rushed everyone to the car because I wanted to get to the ultimate destination!

A/N- Hey guys sorry about this chapter half of it got deleted, so this is the rest. Sorry it took so long I’ve been so busy and sorry but I actually have a life no offense. I might update later tonight.