ANGER. AND APOLOGIES

Liv pov

I heard that crazy truth and I turned around. I stared at her with shock... I couldn't find any words. She covered her mouth, I'm guessing she didn't mean to say it.

"Oh my god." She whispered. 

"Oh, so you were going to keep that a secret." I put my hand on my hip.

"No- I mean yes?" She questioned.

I had enough.

"Figure it out!" I spat.

I swiftly turned and went to my room. I know I didn't tell her but I had a reason. 1.  Harry told me not to tell anyone, even though everyone found out and 2. Tori gets too excited about things and doesn't stay out of people's business.

I knew I held grudges for long so I had to leave... and that is what I will do.

Tori pov

I stormed to my room and changed my clothes. I put on a black shirt with white stripes on the front. high-waisted, light-wash, denim jeans; with a neon yellow belt. Lastly I put on my neon yellow flats.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and went downstairs. I stormed past everyone.

Zayn grabbed my waist and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Let go!!" I pushed him off.

"Stop... you do realize, you and Liv, did the exact same thing." Zayn pointed a finger at me.

Zayn was right, but I don't want to deal with this, "No,no... Don't even start the lecture because... because Liv...was wrong."

"How?" He tapped his foot.

"Because I am always right." I stated proudly.

"No you aren't." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Hey! That is a matter of opinion... Are you taking her side?"

"As a matter of fact yes."

I huffed, "Fine I'll leave."

Zayn was about to say something but I stormed out. I walked down to the beach where there were two little girls playing. I sat on the sand a bit away from them. One ran up to me and it took me by surprise.

"Hi!! I'm lily, what's your name?" She smiled.

The girl had orange curly hair that came to her shoulders, green eyes, and freckles. She had a green bikini on and she seemed about ten to twelve years old.

"Uh, My name is Tori." I smiled back.

The other girl ran up. She had short brown hair and brown eyes. She had a pink bikini on and she was about the same age.

"Haylee this is Tori. Tori this is Haylee... my bff!!!" They put there arm around eachother and I frowned being reminded of Liv and Zayn.

"Why did you come over here?" I asked curious to know.

"You looked lonely." Lily said.

I muttered a thanks and Haylee asked, "Why are you so upset?"

"I got into a fight with two of my best friends." I sighed

"Ohhhhh well you better make up with them... even though you might be right, this might be your only chance." Haylee said and Lily agreed.

I pondered over what she said and I jumped up and hugged both of them saying thank you. I ran back to the house. This might be the last time I will ever talk to them or see them... I have yo apologize. I run up ti the house to see a taxi and Liv getting in it.

"Liv? Where are you going?"

She rolled her eyes at me and got in.

"Listen I'm sorry...." I said as the taxi drove away.

My bestfriend was gone... and it was all my fault.