WINK

Zayn pov

I grabbed Tori before she fell to the ground. I slowly set her down and I kneeled next to her. Everyone else went inside to us some space.

"It's ok." I reassured her.

"No it isn't Zayn! She's gone and it's my fault." She said through sobs.

I realized Tori didn't need any words she needed someone who would never let her go. I held her for so long, until she finally stopped crying. I got up and held out a hand for her. She took it and brushed off her pants. I looked down at her and she looked up at me.... and she smiled.

"Its ok." She repeated my words.

"Yea it's ok."

Tori pov

I walked down the beach with Zayns hand in mine. He was trying to get my mind off of.... things and it was actually working.

"Show me how to do a back flip" He commanded.

I got in a stance and back flipped.

"ok your turn."

He repeated my exact steps and ended up on his back. I rushed over to him.

"Zayn! Are you ok?" I knelt down next to him. 

I heard him grumble, "never doing that again." 

I laughed and got up. i held out a hand and helped him up. 

"its getting pretty late... we should head back." I said.

"Yea we should."

I heard a whistle and Zayn looked at his phone.

"Everyone is going out, so we have the house to ourselves."  Zayn winked.

Honestly I was  scared to find out what that meant.