I'm leaving on a jet plane... no I'm still packing part 2

DANCING... HAHAHAHHAHAH SHHSHSHSHSHSHHAHAHAHAH SHSHHSSHHSSHSHSH... I FOOLED YOU BRAIN MINIONS. I bet you thought I was going to think kissing... EWW!!!! THEY'RE TWERKING STAHP MY EYES!!! "Stahp it!!!! You guys are weird!!!! Why??!??!?!" Liv started blushing and Niall just laughed, so I started laughing finally so did Liv. Ah Niall and your laugh. "Sorry, Niall was teaching me how to twerk." Why you little cupcake why. I gave questioning look.

"I was watching Miley Cyrus' s "We Can't Stop Video" and I said I couldnt twerk. Niall  said he'd show me and he did."

" Louis and Harry taught meh." Niall put his hands up together and twirled out of the room..... just kidding they just started twerkin again. yuk!

I walked out and declared WAR haha just kidding. (as you can see I like to kid a lot). I went and told Liam we were ready and asked him to stop the twerk fest.  Liam ushered everyone out of my house. He rushed us into a mysterious black van.

Apparently Liv had the same thought because she screamed "YOUR KIDNAPPING US!!!!!"  She started running away so Harry grabbed her and put her over his shoulder. Then we all got into the car.

Road trip to the air port. IM SO BORED, TURN ON THE RADIO PLEASE!!!!!!!!....no music yet....Fine then "la la la la la la sing a happy song.... hehe im blue!" Everyone looked at me and  then I realized I sang aloud.

"Why?" is all Louis asked and then went back to TEXTING!! Blar blar blar  goober yea! "Who is driving this moving future space object?"

"Uh Paul derrrrp." Omg!!!! Pauliie Pocket and he did not just derp me mmmmmm girl mmmm.  Payback!!!!

I waited till Louis fell asleep then I grabbed his phone and took a guess at the password.

Carrots ... denied

Louis... denied

Eleanor... denied

poooop.... denied

vvdbdghwfghwgfh..... denied wait 30 seconds to try again.

30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 1413 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 yes!

Doncaster... denied

swag... correct yay!! Swag please he must be talking about me because I'm the only swagga in here. Ew I just thought that. I'm a thug.... THUG LIFE!!!!

I went into messages and found Harry. I texted "Harry you stink like ham and I hate the smell of ham." send. Mwa hahahaha... im evil.

 A minute later I woke up Louis and Harry's phone beeped. "Lou you honestly think I smell like ham."

"What?! No I never said that!" Louis jumped up but then was pulled down quickly by the seatbelt. His face contorted with pain. Contort that sounds like the fancy word of something that would come out of the rear end.  Oh excuse me my dear I just contorted. Ah hahaha. Fancy British style. AAAAAAYYYYYY YOU ARE BRITISH. WOOP WOOP WOOP FANCY BRITISH STYLE!!!!!!

Secretly laughing hshahshhshshar blar har. “Louis that’s mean!!" Liam exclaimed Zayn and I couldn't contain our laughter after that.

"Harry yo- you smell like ham hahaha!!!" Zayn would have been on the floor if it weren't for his seatbelt. Aaaaaahhhh Zayn you’re going to throw up if you keep laughing!!!! SO I WILL PUNCH YOU!!! I punched heem.

"Ow!!!!  Why'd ya do that?" I shrugged. Shruuuuuugness funny word. Very funny.

"Shut up!!! God I mean Potatoes can a women sleep in peace."  Wait Liv is here. Ugh I thought we left her at my house. Its ok Tori don't freak.