Goodbye

I finally stopped crying and I got dressed. I grabbed my bags and took a deep breath before I walked downstairs. I was faced with five boys sitting on the couch... staring at me. I looked towards my mother standing by the door.

"Come on Victoria, the cab is here." She came over to help me with my bags.

I nodded and walked to the door. Niall, Louis, and Liam came over to me. I gave them each a good bye and said thank you to Louis.

I looked to Harry and he just glared at me, but I waved goodbye to him anyways.  I didn't even dare to look at Zayn. I quickly walked out of the door before anyone could see my tears. I sat on the stairs of the porch and cried some more. I heard footsteps come and someone sat next to me. I looked and saw Zayn. I got up and walked away.

Zayn grabbed my arm before I could walk any further.

"What Zayn!" I snapped.

Zayn let go of my arm and stood there.

"What do you want from me?" I asked softer this time.

"I just want to know why," He said and looked down,"What did I do, What is wrong with me, Why Tori?"

"Zayn... I can't tell you how much I care for you. I never wanted to hurt you, but I can't tell you why." 

Zayn sighed and gave up, "Well, whatever I did just know that I'm sorry."

My mom came outside that is when I knew it was time to leave. I threw my arms around Zayn for probably the last time.

"I love you and that's why I will let you go," Zayn whispered.

I didn't know what to say at that point just a small goodbye. I let go of Zayn and walked to the taxi. I got in a took a last look at everything I could have had, but I let it go.

a/n hey my little cubs, this is sad omg. They said goodbye to each other!!!!! Alright, now I know I've been writing this for a while, but I'm almost coming to an end which is kind of upsetting. I only have a couple more chapters and I will be done. The next chapters will be interesting so you might wanna keep up. After all of that I will just be editing so yea ok yea byyyyyeeeee ~ lots of love ande

P.S.- No one is commenting and honestly comments would seriously help. Comments can help me know what is going wrong with my story and how I can fix it. So if you could comment and give helpful advice, or a comment that you like it would help me get on the right track thanks by bye!