Call Olivia and She will Paper-cut your Bully

Harry’s pov

 “YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO CUTE BOI !!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPYYYY!!!!” Liv started jumping up and down once we got out of the car. How she is not tired, jeez if I could pass out right now I would.

“What do you want Olivia?” She raised her eyebrow and laughed.

“Olivia! Olivia! Olivia! OLIVIA! OLIVIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” she started singing the theme song of the TV show with the adventurous pig.

“Why!!!!!!!” Tori turned and started telling me a story.

“So when Liv and I started living together she was out of control hyper, so then I made a rule that she could not be hyper any other time then 5 to 6. You only have forty more minutes it’ll be fine.”  I groaned then stomped into Nandos with Niall.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Liv being a paper airplane, Yup paper.

“IM GONNA GIVES YOU A PAPER CUT! CAUSE I’M A PAPER AIRPLANE! YOU BEST BE WATCHIN YOSELF OR IMMA CUT YO!!! GHETTO UP IN THIS PLACE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She started attacking Tori and Tori squirted her with a water bottle.

Even with her being strange, Liv is the most real girl I’ve seen. Other girls are afraid to show their true selves around anyone but Liv isn’t afraid at all. I admired that most about her.

I walked into Nandos and sat with the rest of the boys. Louis and Liam were talking about something that happened on the news with some celebrity, Niall was ordering food, and Zayn was nowhere to be seen. Soon after Niall sat down Tori walked in and I couldn’t see Liv. Once Tori neared our table I discover that Liv is at her feet pretending to be a dog.

“Hop up Liv.” Tori commands Liv.

Liv stands up and starts giggling uncontrollably. She doesn’t stop until her face turns red and she can’t breathe.

“What was that about Liv?” Liam questions Liv carefully.

“Ha! I honestly do not know; I just wanted to laugh, so I did.” Liv giggled some more and walked to the bathroom.

“I better go with her. She might wreck the place. Be right back!” Tori ran off after Liv.

I checked my phone for the time and saw it was 5:40. Wow time really does fly!  At least this chaos will be over.

Tori pov

I ran off after Liv afraid of her breaking something in the bathroom. As I did Zayn walked out of the men’s room and the door hit me square in the face. I fell backwards and  he walked out not even noticing me. Zayn was talking on the phone.

All I heard him say was, “Yea, Alright see you, Love you too.”

He was probably talking to his mom or something. I was still rubbing my head and I muttered “ouch” under my breath. I tried to get up again but then the door opened again and it hit me, again!

“OW!” Someone must have been really mad because he used force to open that door! Damn boy!

“Oh, I’m so sorry Miss, are you ok?” The guy held out his hand for me and I took it with the one hand that wasn’t rubbing my head.

I looked up at the guy and saw he had beautiful blue eyes, floppy (A/N~ don’t know how else to say that Te he) dirty blonde hair, and a soft face. He looked me up and down and I started to feel very uncomfortable.

“Victoria is that you?” I looked at him in shock. How did he know my name?

“Um, yea. How do you know who I am?”

“You don’t remember me. I’m Jeremy Wilson.”  Jeremy snickered.

That name haunted me with so many memories I wish I could’ve forgotten, because Jeremy Wilson was my childhoodbully.