Better Be Prepared For Anything

recap-

I opened my eyes and saw Zayn above me. The moon shined on Zayn's face and it made him look beautiful. I stared deeply into Zayn's dark eyes and I felt him leaning in towards me. I started to panic, I needed to stop this.

"Wow! I'm pooped, we better go to bed." I laughed nervously.

Zayn got off of the bed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yea we better."

With that, Zayn walked into the bathroom. What. Just. Happened.

Tori's Pov

I wasn't as "shocked" as I was before, it was probably just his weird, manish hormones........... if that makes any sense. I was debating whether I should stay in here or not. I heard the doorknob turn and I quickly stood up and grabbed my phone, to leave.

"Where you going?" Zayn asked quietly.

I turned and saw Zayn in just his boxers.

"Oh... his perfect abs I could just-" I pulled myself out of my trance and answered his question, "Liv asked me to sleep in her room for a bit, you know how she doesn't like the dark."

Zayn shook his head, " I never knew that, really?"

"Yea, really... we learn new things everyday." I say, "Well I guess I will see you tomorrow."

I quickly walked out of the room onto the dimly lit hallway. I hear some rustling downstairs and I go check it out. I slowly creep down the stairs and I am disgusted by what I see. Harry is pushing Liv up against the table and they are heavily making out. I wasn't sure if I should let them continue or if I should stop them. I quietly ran back up the stairs and found myself back into Zayn's room.

I looked over at him and found him asleep. I snuck into bed and soon fell asleep myself.

Next Day********

I woke up to a bright light Am I dead? I wondered.

"Good your awake." I heard an angel say.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE THERE IS SO MUCH I HAVEN'T DONE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I pleaded with the angelic voice which I couldn't see.

"Shhh! Tori you aren't dead."

I realized my eyes weren't open and once I opened them I saw Zayn's face in the light of a flashlight.

"Oh... well then... leave me alone!" I shoved my face into the pillow.

"Fine then I guess we can't play your favorite game... in the dark." I sat up and turned to Zayn.

"Oh we are so playing Demon." I say excitedly

Demon was basically Hide and Seek but scary. Of course like all the games I make up there has to have a little story. There was a group of people that are going on a tour. The tourist is talking about some boring stuff about the house when the lights suddenly go off, and the Demon chases you.

"I already told the rules to everyone else." He said.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

"They went to some meeting, I don't know." He shrugged.

I smiled and raced downstairs to see everyone else.

"Ok guys ], to get in a scared mood we must watch a scary movie." I said evilly.

They all agreed except for Zayn's sisters.

"I don't want to!" Saafa protested.

"Oh come on we'll protect you." Louis said.

I looked over to where all the movies were and I found the perfect movie... Insidious.... I hope they're ready. 

a/n- sorry, sorry, sorry..... THIS CHAPPIE IS SO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!! I desperately needed another chapter though, so I guess this is the best. I may add stuff to it. There will be another chapter based on this... both fillers... I'M SORRRRRRYYY. Ok I hope you all have lovely lives.

Trust me don't watch scary movies before you play Demon (or hide and seek in dark, scary version) it makes it ten times worse. I will have a better description of Demon in my next chapter (in A/N).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox love ya'll - ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEE