!Breaking News

No... no... please say you're lying." I put my head in my hands.

"Unfortunately, sweetie I'm not."

I let a tear roll down my cheek but, none after that. I knew the boys were watching and I couldn't show them I was showing weakness, especially Zayn. He could never know what was going on he would worry too much. This would stay between my mom and me.

"Ok... well what's wrong with him."

"Your father has Yellow Fever." She answered.

"Ok what does that do."

"He is in the toxic phase so he has a fever, he has abdominal pain; vomiting; bleeding from the mouth, nose, eyes, and stomach; and deterioration of kidney function. He is probably going to die within the next two weeks."

"When did he get this?"

"Yesterday I came as soon as I could to notify you."

"Alright let's keep this between us for now."

"Ok, but one more thing... we are leaving tomorrow."

I nodded understanding and walked inside.

"Hey guys this is my mom, Heather" I smiled introducing her.

Zayn tackled her and so did everyone else. My mom screamed and laughed.

"Ok... boys I will learn your names tomorrow, but for now I'm as tired as a donkey on a hot summer day."

I laughed and walked her to my room.

"You can sleep here tonight... and if you don't mind can you pack my stuff?"

"Yes sweetie night."

"Night momma."

Well we made up fast after not talking to each other for sometime. I walked out the door and Zayn grabbed my arm.

"You're leaving?"

"You were eaves dropping?"

"Answer my question." He grabbed my shoulders.

"Yea."

"Why?"

"Um... uh" I looked around to find a reason.

"What?" he urged

"I-I um I don't want... tobewithyouanymore!" I screamed and ran off.

I went to a spiral stair case in the attic that led to the roof. I sat down and stared at the sky.i heard soft footsteps come up the stairs.

"Why?"

"I- don't....I can't tell you." I stuttered.

"Why not?"

"I don't even know, Zayn"

I cried into him and he held me until we both fell asleep under the stars.