Lonely Party

That day I came home feeling great! Telling Zayn off in front of the whole world. YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how he feels right now. I called Jeremy and told him to pick me up. I wanted to go out and have fun! I don't care who with Jeremy to some fat hobo on the street. I felt amazing and I couldnt waste this feeling.

Jeremy told me that we were going somewhere awesome so I had to get dressed up. I wore a black dress and black heels. I put on a black ring and earings. I went to the bathroom and re-did my make up. I added smokey eye look and red lip stick. I then got out my curling Iron and curled my long brown hair. After that grabbed my purse and checked my phone.

Jeremy-

Are you ready babe? I'm here.

I walked down the stairs and saw my mom watching some soap opera. She looked towards me and her eyes widened.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Out, with Jeremy."

"Oh, well, be careful."

I nodded and left. Jeremy was on his phone and when he looked at me his eyes went huge.

"Hey, Jeremy." I walked up to him.

He kept looking down at my boobs so I tilted his face up and smiled. He lent in and kissed me. Still no fireworks. i got into the car and we drove to a house. This house was in the middle of nowhere. It looked like a party to me because there were people passed out on the lawn and loud music.

"Uh, Jeremey where are we?" I asked

"A party, this is like the party of the year my dad got us on the guest list... which was very hard to do."

i nodded and we walked up to the  door and the bumper let us in.

"Jeremy who is the host."

" Ed Sheeran." He said nonchalantly.

Oh no, Ed sheeran is like bestfriends with one direction. They are going to be here. Jeremey went to get me a drink while I was talking to famous people that I never would  have thought I would meet.

"TOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Three men hugged me.

I squealed and looked up to see Liam, Niall, and Louis.

"Oh, my god you scared me! How have you been!" I yelled over the music.

"Good. We missed you." Liam said and the rest nodded.

Niall and Liam waved goodbye, but Louis stayed.

"I saw you on that show today. I am happy for you-

Liam called Louis and he told me to keep being strong.

A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me away from where I was standing. I turned to see Jeremey pulling me angrily to a dark corner. He pushed me against the wall. I saw his eyes go dark.

"Jeremey-"

He pushed his lips against mine. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. He grabbed my arms and started to kiss my neck. I was whimpering and pushing him off to no avail. A flash of a human limb went across and met Jeremey's face. I fell to the floor crying feeling the patch of raw skin on my neck, that stung. Arms pulled me up and guided me outside...

I couldn't see who it was because my vision was blurry from the tears that I was holding back. Once we stopped I blinked my eyes a couple of times and tears rolled down my cheeks. I looked up to see Zayn wiping the tears off my cheek.

"Zayn?"

"Yea?"

I hugged him until he gently pushed me off. 

"You're lucky, next time I might not be there."

He stormed off and left  me alone in the cold, crying