I'm Leaving on a jet... no I'm still packing part 1

Tori's pov

I had just finished packing when i heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" i yelled.

Who is knocking on the door at 6 a.m.Well why are you up at 6 a.m. Because i had to take a shower and pack for me and Liv duh. We all know Liv wont get up. We as in the voices in my head. I should get the door now. i opened it up and i saw 5 well known faces.

I heard a chorus of hello's and good mornings "Hey guys come in." I walked back over to the couch were i was making sure i had everything.

"You ready." Zayn asked. I looked towards my bags and i dont think i forgot anything.

"Yea i'll do a last minute check and wake 'Livia up." I pointed towards the couch offering for them to sit down.

Liv's pov

"Bubbles and Unicorns unite!!!" I was a leprechaun running through the mystical forest of the sweets. In the forest there are weeping licoriouce trees, gummydrop hills, and spearmint everlasting gum trees.

The Unicorns and bubbles must defeat lord lolipop and his evil minion mermaids. They stole my pot of gold and other things from the beloved creatures of the forest. we must stop them.

Lord Lolipop started shaking me. " STTTTAAAHHHPP IIITT!!!! Give me back my pot of gold."

I suddenly opened my eyes and saw Tori standing there

"What!!???!" What time is it , it feels like earlyness???!

" C'mon the boys are here. Remember we are going to the beach house with them today." Wait so Harry Styles is in my house. Dont freak!!!!

"Um ok i'll go get ready and totally not freak out about anything. AT ALL!!!!! " I think i played that cool.

Liam's pov

I checked the time on my watch and we good hour before the plane boarded. I heard lots running and yelling upstairs between Liv and Tori.

"Jesus Liv!!! Does it matter what you wear." Ah the daily ritual for girls getting dressed in the morning.

" I COULD USE SOME HEEEELP!!!!" I heard running towards what i'm guessing is Liv's room.

Tori's pov

" You are going to be on a long plane ride you should probably wear yoga pants and a tank top!!!!!" What is wrong with this girl she was going to wear tight jeans, and a leather jacket with pumps.

I went downstairs with all the stuff i forgot. I put it in the bag and Liv came after me with sweatpants, a tanktop with a jacket overtop. She had a messy bun in her hair with her bangs hanging out on the side.

I had on yoga pants, a tanktop, and flipflops on. I had a high ponytail and my bangs were falling out of the side.

"Ok i'm pretty sure we are ready now."

Harry's pov

Woah hhhooottt!!! I think her name was Liv. I feel like ive seen her before. She looks really familiar. But where could i have seen her.

"I'm gonna go eat." She started to walk away but Niall stopped her.

"You cant eat we're gonna go to NANDOS!!!!!" You could obviously tell Liv didnt know what Nandos was by the look on her face.

"What's Nandos??"

Niall gasped over dramatically. "Like the best place ever duh."

Liv shrugged "Oh well i still have lots of room for more." Then she walked towards the kitchen.

hawt.

Tori's pov

" Liv has a birth defect where she can eat as much as she wants and she never gets fat." Lucky.

"Cool. No wonder she's so fit." Everyone turned to Harry.

"What..... Oh you guys heard that?" I nodded and Harry's face turned red. Someone's got a crush.

Niall whistled and walked into the kitchen. (a/n hmmmmm Niall what are you doing hmmmmmmmmmm??????)  Awkward....

I put all the bags by the door and went to get Liv.

I walk into the kitchen and...

a/n- Cliff hangerishnesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 Ok i dont think i made Tori's Life clear enough so here is her story.... Tori moved to America and picked up on the 'accent' so now she speaks like that. She met Liv in highschool and they now are roommates. They have a burning passion for one direction, tori of course. They are both maniacs and dont have alot of other friend for that reason. Ok now i must go write the second part OF THIS CHAPTER!!! BY LOVES- love andy xx