Chapter 6: Little Devil's Prank

Shannon Mei Vidal

How could I say this...since last night, I can't focus much on the school stuffs and some varsity thing but now, I'm on my way to my locker when the three slutty bitches approached. Of course I can sense them but I just let them do what normal things would happen and it did. I was pushed so hard onto my locker and my face was been pushed even harder on it. It hurts but bearable one.

"Didn't we told you to stay away from him." First bitch said and I think her name was Clara.

"And you didn't listen so this thing happened." Second bitch said while laughing her name was Riza as she pulled my hair.

"It won't stop until you left him for good and please your not good enough for him." Third bitch said with her mean tone and her name was Andrea.

From Andrea's voice she's the one who has feelings for him but they don't get it, I'm not the one who stayed yet I like the way he stayed beside me at the garden. Just thinking of it made me smiled within my thoughts.

"I see...so all of you are I love with him? So why not fight each other instead of me. Go on and fight, I'll be the referee." I emotionless said to them as I chuckled that made them losses their grip on me.

I faced them so poker face. I liked that idea – cats fight.

"What are you waiting for go ahead and fight, since the three of you always following the person you guys in love with and that person always took a detour to stay away from that kind of admiration. Opps! It wasn't admiration but love? Funny isn't it?" I teased them big time that made some student watched us like we're having a big scene here that they started.

"You're going to pay for that!" Clara hissed then attacked me but I dodged it simply to my right.

"YOU BITCH!!!" Riza shouted at me as she launched a punch onto my face that seriously I didn't anticipate quick enough but if I did, they'll now I'm not weak as they thought.

Fair enough right?

Anyway, I fell back onto the locker again because I lost my balance intentionally. I'm such an actress in this school but not all the time.

"Why we're going to fight each other while you're the reason why we can't be with him!" Andrea hissed in fury but I do my evil laughed that made them stopped.

I looked at them maliciously with my devilish grin. I'm the ICE QUEEN for nothing.

"It sounded like he's in love with me and not with you guys." I said so emotionlessly that switched on their hatred over me because of CEB.

Oh drama...I groaned within my thoughts. I glanced onto my watch, I noticed that I should be on the garden but since this thing happened, he'll be here in three, two, one.

"Queen, what happen to you?" CEB asked me with such care and worried face.

See what I mean, he's my knight at school not like I ask him to do it. He always do what he thinks he need to do around me like this one.

"I'm fine." I replied with my poker face but he looked at me with such concern.

I sighed then patted his shoulder then smiled at him. Everyone saw that and yes there were like this OoO how cute isn't? They were indeed in shocked mode because I never smiled to anyone aside from CEB.

"I'm cool Caleb." I confirmed to him but he still didn't believe at me.

I didn't want to do this but I did anyway, I pulled him closer to me and whispered to his ear something about last night.