Chapter 15: I Found Him

Mika Frontier

I woke up from my unconsciousness and when my eyes roamed around my surroundings, I found almost everything I can see were whites that made me thought I'm in heaven until someone spoke to me.

"Finally you're awake." A familiar muscular voice said to me that coming from the man leaning on the door frame.

I smiled at him that I finally see him once again.

"Its been awhile." I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, how you doing this past few years?" he asked me while entering my hospital room.

"Now you're asking me that?" I jokingly asked him that exactly sat next to me then leaned to kiss my forehead that I really do missed a lot.

"You are still beautiful even now and then." He said with his genuine smile across his face.

I smiled back at him as I felt the long lost love came rushing back to me as I saw my fiancé once again and like the old times, he was still gorgeous in my eyes even though he was now in his mid-thirties yet still well healthy and beautiful.

"What do you do in life, now?" I asked him that made his smiles fade.

"Hmm, same old but different. I'm no longer in police but I still do have access because of RD and now, we do have new leader at Hasten. He's quite intriguing for twenty years old. He has this kind of warm-cold aura but when he smiled devilishly – I'm totally shaken like I see death before me." He chuckled as he started to give me some info about his new found life under the RD.

From then, he was known as very deadly and dangerous Tactless Mod Prince when we were teenagers but we live and grew in different guild or gang; there Tactless Mob was under the Kings Knight guild/gang while I was in the Strikers. But fate brought us together when there was a grand celebration at RD community. Everyone was invited to have fun or just forget how hectic our duties for a min-time and from there, I met him almost killing my gay best friend Lincoln that I always called Lil.

"I still remember on how we've met." I started as I recalled our past events.

"Yeah, you're the only girl who punched me straight to my face and since then – " I cut him off.

"You became my stalker." I chuckled as I continued for him that made him smiled then he leaned closer to me that made our lips touched.

I'm feeling the love we used to have and a new start to begin together. As our lips parted, we both smiled and I didn't notice that he slipped into my ring finger an engagement ring until I felt the cold mental on it.

I gasped when I looked at it while he grinned to me like I can't run away from him ever again – as if I did run away from him. Anyway, when I was about to say something someone familiar interrupted me.

"So, when's the wedding?" the very gorgeous and stunning girl asked as he entered my hospital room.

Ronan Lyt Gables

When I visited her after my colleague from the police called me after Icy do her work smoothly, I came rushing as he mentioned Mika. I was the one who took her and even told my colleague to burned the evidence that she was alive and he did in from of me before taking Mika with me.

I trust him well as much as Hime because he owed her for having his dream come true under Hime's name. Anyway, I went to RD's hospital to check on her and when I did, my worried vanished immediately. I watched her carefully as she took the liberty to look around her surroundings.

She was stunning as ever. She has this beautiful wavy hazelnut blonde hair that now reached her waist and her body was really hot though she's not perfectly curvy but not chubby at all, she was just simply fit. I also missed her lovely and kissable rose lips and hypnotizing deep bluish grey eyes that never failed me to fell into it. Over-all she was simply as her in our old times but not to mention our ages. Then, I entered with a weird greeting that came out easily onto my mouth. I was caught off guard there but I was happy seeing her fine and well.

We talked as we reminisced something between us until I kissed and gave her the ring that she should have from then if only my father didn't ruined everything that cost life of mine and hers.

Anyway, she was about to say something until Hime interrupted us. Perfect timing to ruin my time with her.

"Soon after we settle things about having new life with RD." I frankly said to Hime that made Mika confused written all over her face.

Hate that looked like she demand explanation about it that made me glared to Hime that she immediately raised her both hands.

"Mika, I want to start new life with you at RD and if you say yes, your identity as Mika Frontier was no more and you'll live in new name with new identity like mine. that's what I want but if you said no, it was still okay we'll just need leader Sight agreed to our union." I honestly explained to her that made her think while lying on the hospital bed.

She sighed then smiled.

"You know me well, so it's a yes but I'm not doing this to run away from you father and I won't change my name either even I joined the RD since I was no longer the Speedo because of what your father did to me." She said smiling genuinely to me that made my heart pounded so hard like it was dead for a long time ago.

I was happy that made my tears over flowed onto my face. I never cried but with her, its different – weak but stronger that before.

"If you ever think of apologizing better not because its already done. Let's have the life we should be having now."

"You'll become, Mrs Gables." I chuckled.

"Like the sound of it." She laughed that made me kissed her lips once again.

Everything we've felt from then are now starting to burn again. Then our lips parted and I glanced to Hime who was leaning on the wall waiting patiently as she texted someone who always made her smiles.

"Wedding will be soon maybe first week or March or last day of February." I replied to Hime from her first question that interrupted me with Mika earlier that made her nodded while smiling the stormed off the room.

I got the feeling she will settle things for us. I loved Hime for being so kind and considerate on her own way of showing it.

[next: The Info]