Chapter 16: The Info

Caleb Elric Basques

When I got a short report to what Icy done, I got the feeling I must see Mei but partly I shouldn't because I got this hunch I might out her in danger though the thought of her and Icy are one was definitely another story that nobody should learn about it. Secret like that must be hidden.

Its already Monday with same old routine but good thing those trio bitches wasn't around to started weird bullying around my Queen. Speaking, Mei wasn't here yet and that's new. I'm starting to get nervous and worried for some reason because she was always here at our spot before me. So, now it was shocking on my part because she wasn't that type of person. She was always on time or even ahead of it apart from now.

TSK! It's getting me really worried asshole in our spot. I stood up not even eating my lunch instead I rushed out and went to the locker area and as I thought, she was there and again with those bitches. Just seeing them around her, really made me in bad side - oh shakes! I'm being a possessive wolf here!

I tried to calmed myself and slowly but carefully do my eavesdropping.

"We're still warning you Icy Bitch Queen to stay away from Casanova CEB or you'll be dead in no time." Andrea warned her but she just stood onto her ground.

"This will be your last warning." Riza I think...said to her with her sly smirked on her face.

"Or you want to face living hell of blood." Clara I guess - seriously I don't quite remember their names aside from Andrea; their leader. She said that to her with devilish smirked that made me snapped from within.

I rushed and pulled Mei into my arms and gave them a death glare that I only used on Hasten.

"Leave her alone or you want me to turn your life in bloody hell." I stated at them and still glaring that made them whimpered then glared at Mei and stormed off.

"THIS WASN'T OVER, SHANNON!" Andrea shouted that made Mei chuckled while me surprised.

"That's the first time she called me in my first name since I transferred here." Mei chuckled as she turned to her locker to put some books from her first period then took another pair of books for her second period.

I just watched her do her thing as the silence covered us not until she started to speak to me.

"Thanks and I think you should be on your way to your music class." She reminded me but that didn't make me moved and she noticed that.

She smirked at me like she's planning on something and that thing really caught me off guard. She kissed me on my lips then left me stunned onto my ground for a moment.

"She really opened another part within me." I mumbled as I grinned devilishly then I went to my music class not even letting my grin fade.

Shannon Mei Vidal

I really don't know what came to me but I kissed his lips and it felt so right but at the same time something must have opened after I kissed him. Something deadly and dangerous, I think but aside from it I felt ridiculously good.

I felt hot. Am I in heat as my body radiate from just simple kiss? Oh well, those lips, his lips were so damn perfect onto mine. Sweet but deadly.

I opened something I shouldn't be wakening from him.

After school, I rushed home at my place within the woods then without thinking otherwise, I went to the headquarters.

The Hasten Mob headquarters was a very simple elite restaurant bar like Gilligan's or Jerry's Grill but more spacious and have four floors: first floor to second floor was for typical restaurant in the morning but disco bar at night hours; also, the second floor was for VIP lounge only at night. Third floor was for Hasten members only and lastly the fourth floor was the Hasten leader only and his partner. Actually, this place wasn't known as Hasten Mob but instead it was well known as the Elite Myx 5 or EM5 for short.