Chapter 22: Love and Forgive

Caleb Elric Basques

'Why...why you'd come back?...why?'

Actually don't know what to say to her when she asked me that. I was indeed made something painful to her. I left without saying goodbye or without explaining about my plans and I should expect this from her but I still hope she could forgive me because she still love me even after what I've done.

I sighed then I sat onto the floor not even forcing her to looked at me but I was so tired from that fight. It been awhile since I fought like that and it was always with her. she still good on her stance. I sighed again.

"I shouldn't do what I just did. I know I hurt you. I think you knew I always have my reason to do so. I know I hid some secrets even we made promise not hide from each other because we have one another but I still did hurt you. I shouldn't make promises that I know I would be able to keep it. At least, maybe or so I thought...I will try to keep it because I love you Icy Shadow of the Hasten Mob and my one and only partner who can kill me if you wanted too." I said to her on how sorry I am as I scratched my hair.

She looked back at me because of the word...

"Kill you?" she asked.

"Yes. I didn't tell this to anyone. I choose you to be my partner not just because I know you outside the mob or I'm in love with you but because you are capable of killing me."

"And you want me to kill you?" she asked again with such confusion on her face.

"No. but if you want too then I'll be glad to die in the hands of the one I really care about." I corrected her.

I sighed then smiled weakly to her.

"I went to get my sister. So I got to do a lot so preparation and transaction and even make a deal just to take my sister with me because I missed her. She's the only family I've got so; I must do what I must do. I want to spend time with her and to get to know her fiancé and also, I'm sorry for not telling you about having a sister. She's living with our parents here while me was outside that's why she's more reliable about the Hasten than me but rules said that only first born can be the leader of the Hasten unless it was passed to the next one." I explained to her while I started to yawn because I never got a chance to sleep when I was away.

She shook her head then sighed but her eyes still looked deadly as our gaze met. I chuckled then laughed insanely.

"I really missed those eyes. I still can remember the first time I met those piercing icy blue eyes of yours. And the first time I saw you accidently at that garden, I was stunned on how peaceful my life could be with you next to me. from then on, I know that I'm falling hardly for you." I frankly confessed to her with light smile on my bloody face because of earlier event.

"I love you, Icy Shadow or should I say, my Icy Blue Rose Queen." I continued as I tried to stood up from the floor where I recharged myself from our exhausting fight.

Shannon Mei Vidal

I was caught up on his sudden confession that reminded me on how bold he can be toward me but I shook my head because this wasn't the end of our reunion.

I gave him my devilish smirked that made him do the same.

Everyone in the room whether Hasten Mob or Rose Dragon, they were all excited as we began circling each other and he removed his black leather jacket then do the boxing stance.

I smirked then here we go for the second batch of fight because that's how we both communicate to the unspoken words that hidden from our hearts.

[next: Breaking the Chains]