Chapter 7: Meet the Young Boss

Caleb Elric Basques

After school, I took Mei home and we chat a bit then as simple as it was, I left her in safe place. I drop by at my apartment to change my clothing and do a little make-over. I changed my appearance – I mean, I put gel onto my hair and brushed them up. I even wore eyeglasses with a bit semi-formal attire like polo with black coat and no tie just slacks and black leather shoes.

I left my apartment just around 8:30 and the street was totally shines with different lights colors I walked toward the waiting shed to wait a carriage at the end of the 13th street. Within just 5 minutes it arrived and I hopped on then I received a message from Light or Mr Gables.

'I'll meet you up at the shed of 10th street.'

I text back okay and I'm on my way then I put my earphones on my ears to listened to some songs at my playlist on my IPod. I looked around the carriage and if you're asking, I'm not alone here. There were other passenger here and some of them are getting off from other street before my turn. When I reached the 10th street for an hour and quarter, I saw a private black Volvo at the shed. I recalled the car and I immediately walked toward to it.

"Light." I greeted him and when he turned into me, he was definitely a different person.

I know his good-looking already but this time, seeing him in his casual or ragged attire like navy blue coat with RD logo, black shirt and his wearing a six-pocket pants with navy blue chucks. With his hair were totally messy one.

"I never recognized you Mr Hasten." Light greeted back at me with big grin onto his face then he opened up the backseat door and we went to the Rose Garden.

I was in daze and awe seeing how beautiful the streets here. Lively and colourful because of the lights, I didn't even realize we're already here. the Rose Garden was typical open opera house like the old Greek or Romans and it was full of flowers and the majority of them was the different color of roses. Just seeing this view calmed me well.

At the center where the stoned stage located, I saw beautiful ladies and two dudes. All of them were radiating leadership and power. I walked there as calm as I can be but when I got their attention, the lady with white long coat approached me. She looked like an anime like the character of Aoi of Beelzebub but she's on her ponytailed hair with stunning earthly eyes.

"Welcome to the Rose Garden, the four of us known as the Beasts. I am Hime the head of the RD and the boss of Light and your parents." She greeted me with her warm smile that I found soothing.

"I'm Sight the head of the Strikers." Another lady next to Hime said to me with her smirking smile that gave me shiver.

"Oh! He tense!" one guy teased as he saw me shivered as he laughed at Sight.

"I'm Quish the head of VL or Vanquish Lite." He continued and still laughing that made Sight frowned at him.

"I'm King, the head of K2 or known as the Kings Knight." The guy with such radiating gentleness like a royalty greeted me.

"Please to meet you all." I told to them then they let me sat with them.

They we're eating like their having picnic at the stage. They seemed like free spirit persons I ever met that made me doubt about MOBs or gangsters because of them. They didn't looked deadly or being a punk who always looked for a fight instead they were pleasing and being respected by everyone.

I sighed to what I seen.

"We're not what you're expecting." Hime told me that made the other looked at me.