Chapter 21: Why You'd Come Back?

Caleb Elric Basques

Talked after talked that's I did as I left the district 12 and I felt I was getting somewhere as I missed my queen and my very own icy shadow. I missed her very much but I must finish these before heading back to her.

Deal after deal, I was really close on dealing with this Mob who bought my sister and good thing they let her be with me. But there was a catch.

'You should let Mina marry Vlad as the sign of treaty.'

First I didn't agreed to their reason but as I watched my sister's eyes sparkles every time she's with Vlad like he was her everything that made me realized what I really do need to do when I got back to D12. Then I agreed with the terms because my sister was head-over-heels with him. Her happiness that's all I wanted to see to her eyes then I rushed back to meet my love of my life because I received tons of message from Light that made me mad.

He gave the file that supposed to be done by me but anyway, since it was her...I got only worried but she Icy Shadow what do I expect? I just sighed as I let him know that I'm coming home with my sister for her vacation with her fiancé.

On our way, I got the feeling I must do something for my Ice Queen slash Icy Shadow to redeem myself from leaving without telling her. I must do something.

Then I made everyone within the gang to collaborate on my plan.

Shannon Mei Vidal

I was blinded then when I woke up I was at the unfamiliar ceiling but I can tell this wasn't the Hasten but the main guild. Rose Dragon.

"What heck am I doing here?" I asked myself as I tried to sit up from the king size bed in the middle of the huge room that really looked luxury enough to my taste – I hate too much luxury because I prefer the cabin bungalow within the woods.

I stood up from the bed as I scanned for my clothes because seriously, I was naked at the Rose Dragon place. I looked around until I saw pair of clothing; black straight cut pants, black jacket and my black boots. Seriously they didn't even leave me any undergarments. It felt so awkward walking without anything underneath my clothes. I walked out from this luxury room and wondered around that really felt like a maze within a castle because of the walls as I walked at the empty hallway.

Everything around here were screaming royalty that made me groaned in frustration because I felt like I was in fairy-tale where Bell was been imprison by a Beast. Seriously, that's what I felt within this humorous castle of the Rose Dragon until I slowly heard some voice coming from somewhere. I followed the voice that really echoed within this maze hallway.

I kept walking until the voice turned into a melody that so familiar to me. I kept walking toward the melody where it came from. I gasped as I stopped at the front of the huge oak door with RD symbol on it. I took a deep breath then opened the door. From there, I heard the melody loud and clear coming to someone that really familiar to me.

You are not alone tonight
Imagine me there by your side
It's so hard to be here so far away from you
I'm counting the days till
I'm finally done
I'm counting them down, yeah, one by one
It feels like forever till I return to you
But it helps me on those lonely nights
It's that one thing that keeps me alive

I was stunned and surprised to what I'm seeing right now. I shook my head because I can't believe that he was here. He was back and like the old times at school, he was beautiful and perfectly gorgeous. From that, my tears began to fell onto my face. I was indeed crying because he was back but why...

Knowing that you wait for me
Ever so patiently

No one else knows the feeling inside
We hang up the phone without saying goodnight
Because it's the sound of your voice that brings me home
It's never been easy to say
But it's easier when I've gone away

I was caught up seeing him back alive and well. I watched him from where I'm standing and frozen onto my ground while listening to his lovely voice that I really do missed a lot that's where it hits me.

Knowing that you wait for me
Ever so patiently
Yeah, you're everything I've ever dreamed of having and
It's everything I need from you just knowing that you wait for me

He knew that I'm waiting for him to come back. He knew. He can feel what I felt. Or is it? Don't know anymore! He left me without any warning or so. He left me hanging like stupid! he just...stupid.

What I'd give
What I'd do
Knowing I'm not there for you
Makes it so hard to leave
What I'd give
What I'd do
Anything to get me home to you
And this time I'll stay

Even though I kept complaining, he was back that's all that matters but not now until I hear his side of the story. I was burning in rage. I was mad at him for leaving without noticed. He was indeed a Hasten kid.

"This time I'll stay, Icy." He said as he finished his song for me.

Well, as if I would forgive him easily. May hands were formed into ball as my rage begun ringing in my ears that made my eyes glows then...

BANG!

CLATTER!

SNAP!

SHIREK!

BOOM!

BANG!

CLATTER!

PANTING...

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!

Fits to fits then kick to kick then fits on my stomach while I hit him onto his gorgeous face. Oh yeah, we're doing one on one battle right now.

He punched. I punched back. He kicked and I kicked back. He threw me that made me charged to counter. Punched after punched to each other and no one dare to stop us from hitting each other. Letting our raged out from our punches and kicks. Neither of us wanted to stop until both of us where out of breathe but can still throw few punches to each other.

PANT!

PANT!

"I thought I was getting rusty." He said as he tried to maintained his fight stance.

"I could say the same thing..." I said as I glared at him and hell yes, I'm not over it. Yet!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I shouted as I charged onto him and threw him hard enough to make him landed on the piano behind him and crushed it. I don't care anymore, I run onto him and pinned him on the broken grand piano on the floor.

PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

I kept punching him like a punching bag but I was sobbing doing that. I kept crying as I hit him hard to light.

SOB...SOB...

When I suddenly stopped because I only have few strength left, so I took this liberty to slipped away from him as fast as I could. But when I was about to left the room, everyone closed the door and everything that I could use to escape from him. I groaned on that actions but I don't care anymore. I glared back at him and he was standing and walking toward me.

I shook my head and tried to run away from him but he caught me.

"Why...why you'd come back?...why?" I asked as I cried from my broken heart not meeting his face.

[sorry, if this chapter was short ^^]

[next: Love and Forgive]