Chapter 14: Find the Killer

Unknown POV

"FIND THE ONE WHO THIS! WHOEVER HE OR SHE, BRING THE ONE WHO WAS REPONSIBLE FOR OUR FALLEN!" a fifty year old geezer shouted to his men with his fury.

Every men were immediately went out to looked for the one who killed the son of the Chaotic Rouge.

"I'm not going to stop until I find the person who kill my son." The old geezer said in his agonised voice as he slammed his fist on his wooden chair.

Hime POV

"WOOHH!" I shivered suddenly but I can't help but to smirked.

"I got the feeling everything will be interesting. Now, let begin out little fun, shall we?" I giggled to no one in particular as I looked out to the moonless sky.

Shannon Mei Vidal

This was a blast!

I didn't expect the boss will be someone I known or someone that really close to me and that's him. The only person who made me weak but strong enough to make things worthwhile and now, I can believed it but at the Hasten, he was different – I mean, really different.

Now it was Sunday and I know what to do until I recalled me journal. I went to my wardrobe and took a small black box then get the journal. My journal has dark brown leather cover with a locket lock and my necklace that I'm very rarely used was the key of it. I started to opened and write new things that really reminds me of what made me happy or worst, in pain but not today. I write down everything I felt and remember from that time I met and felt something toward Caleb.

I was in the middle of my writing, I suddenly heard Moon Trance by Lindsey Stirling on my phone that made me answered it immediately.

'Cold as Ice.'

"What can I do for you Frost?" I asked as I smirked on his greeting.

'Nothing just checking if the given number I received from Light was correct.'

"I see. Is there anything else, boss?" I asked him while me grinning like there was no tomorrow.

'Nothing but I saved my Hasten number and for tomorrow's work, kindly ask Light where you should start to do you perimeter check then inform me immediately so I can plan to counter them.'

"I'll ask him after this call." I seriously replied to his ordered.

'Okay and Icy, be careful.'

He really do care for me, isn't he?

"I will." I answered then he hanged up that left me smiling but then again, I switched my smile into emotionless one then give Light a call.

'Icy.'

"Frost asked me to call you and to ask where should I do my first perimeter check." I asked what he wanted me to do for the Hasten.

'I see, he put you as his eyes. Okay, I'm going to check some perimeter that having weird cases. I'll text them to you.'

"Okay." I said then hanged up as I threw my phone onto my bed then I took off my clothes and went to the bathroom.

Water was running smoothly as I let the shower poured down onto my naked body. I was feeling the water against my skin until I heard a beeping sound from my bedroom. I turned off the shower faucet, took the towel to dried my body then put them onto my wet hair and put my grey bathrobe before getting out the bathroom.