Chapter 24: Marry Me and No More Buts

Caleb Elric Basques

After that weird confrontation battle with the most deadly member of the Hasten Mob, everything fell back to what they used to be yet we're still staying at the RD headquarters because of my plan to win her back and I did. Still, there was something missing to that plan.

I sighed as I stood up from the infirmary of the RD because of what happened. We both collapsed after making amends to each other.

KNOCK – KNOCK

It didn't wait for my replied as the door went opened to I saw my sister with his fiancé with a big grin on her face like she knew what I was thinking. I shook my head then I raised my hand to stop her from speaking, well, she did what I requested to her. she just gave me a bone crushing hug that really took me off guard then she gave me a kiss on my forehead and they left me alone again at the infirmary.

I sighed as I thought of Mei.

"Mei...I hope you'll be okay to what I'm about to do." I whispered as I stared outside the window of the inrimary.

KNOCK!

"Awake?" Hime asked me as she took a peek on from the doorway.

I nodded at her then she entered and sat on the edge of the bed. She patted it so I could sit next to her and I did.

"So, are you sure about your request?" Hime asked me straight to the point.

I smiled as I nodded. Remember the reason why I took the Hasten Mob leadership and it was because of Icy Shadow or normally known as Shannon Mei Vidal.

"Then, I better to prepare the request you've asked." Hime smiled at me wholeheartedly like she always has then she kissed my forehead then left the room.

When she left, I laid down onto the bed again and tried to relaxed and think of my next plan while we're still here.

Shannon Mei Vidal

TICK TACK!

Time was running fast as I kept glancing onto the wall clock at the bedroom I'm staying at. I walked back and forth but I can't shake the feeling building within me once again. But this time it was different like I'm nervous for something might happen.

"Why I'm being shakey all of the sudden?" I asked myself as I went to the bathroom to checked my face and I was indeed flushing so bright red.

"Am I sick or something?" I asked myself again as I feel my body temperature but I felt normally fine but what's going with me.

Wew! I must be tried from that fight. I never released too much strength like that before. Oh well, I walked back to the bedroom and took a black coat then I went out for a moment.

I walked around to the amazing maze of the RD but good thing I didn't get lost this time. I went back to the room where Frost and I fought earlier. I looked around and seem like nothing happened here. no dust, blood splattered around the floor and the grand piano was still a grand piano – I mean, it was fixed already? Well, money or spare ones. I walked around the room and I was amazed on how spacious the room that I didn't noticed earlier that made me guessed that this room was the ball room where parties or big event happened here.

Speaking of event, the lights around the room suddenly been shut down. Seriously, I must use my glowing eyes because of this but before I could or complained even more. I saw sparking lights that leading the way toward somewhere. I doubted but my guts telling me to go and followed it, so I did.