Chapter 13: Reveal Me to Your Eyes

Shannon Mei Vidal

When I was about to go to bed this night, I received text that really took me off guard.

'Saturday, 8 pm at Blue Rose Castle; the boss expecting you.'

"Why the boss expecting me?" I asked myself as I read the message then it hit me.

Secrets...just the thought of it, I got the feeling I might hurt him if I did say about it since he knew who I was and still want me, I must put things on the line again.

I need to call him and when I did, he sounded concerned but I must say it clearly even through phone I must.

"I worked for Hasten. That's my secret. I know tell this to you might put you to danger and mine as well but I rather take that risk than hiding things that you might learn sooner or later. I rather say it by myself. So...uhm...bye." I told him with my nervousness getting the best out of me I hanged up without waiting his reply but my hands were shaking.

Possibilities were already served. All I have to do was to face them even they hurt me big time yet I wish he won't leave me.

I shook my head then focus on meeting my boss this Saturday night and I hope it goes well.

Saturday at the Blue Rose Castle was a typical rose garden with the majority of blue roses scattered all over the place as the venue of a restaurant and here I was going to meet up with the boss. Hoping it was about the work nothing more. I don't like the feeling of guilt of cheating Caleb behind his back.

It was few minutes passed and it was already 8 but I didn't see the boss around. I'm getting nervous and panicking to be ditched in air like this. My heart started to throb so hard like it wanted to go out from my chest but I shouldn't be a fragile girl. I took a deep breath and shook all the negative thoughts running wild within my mind then I suddenly began to shiver not because I needed to pee but for some familiar reason...him.

Stay for tonight
If you want to
I can show you
What my dreams are made of,
As I'm dreaming of your face
I've been away for a long time
Such a long time
And I miss you there
I can't imagine being anywhere else
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

I was stunned on my ground while being surrounded by blue roses as I heard his voice from there; I felt Caleb was with me.

How the hell did you ever pick me?
Honestly, 'cause I could sing you a song
But I don't think words can express your beauty
It's singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we've been history

I felt getting weak from the voice that reminded me of Caleb. I closed my eyes and feel every word he says.

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

(If you want to, I can show you.)

I starting to shivered from the voice who kept singing while walking from my back. I still can tell if this person was a threat or not but his intention that I'm feeling was different. Warm and love?

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
And I can't fall asleep,
I lay in my bed awake at nights,
And I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
Ooh This could mean everything to me