Chapter 11: Care for You

[NOTE!!!! SORRY ABOUT THIS ONE.

Seriously i apologize for this one. Chapter 11, i forgot to published it (stupid me, it should be published along with others March 6 2016) a big SORRY TT_TT)

For those who already read this, i sincerely apologized for forgetting this chapter. hope you still enjoy reading this...

This was the first time it happened. SORRY again. But hope you'll enjoy reading my novels. Thank you.]

Shannon Mei Vidal

At school, same old as always. Students chatting random stuffs but when I stepped on the lobby, everyone stopped from chattering and gazed on me. I was indeed confused on how their attention slipped on my way like I did something wrong. I walked passed at them toward my locker and when I did, everyone kept their gaze on me. I got the feeling of being in spot of pranks.

I opened my locker then I was right.

Fountain of different flavore of Slurpee poured onto my face down to my body. I didn't react on it until it was done but not. I tried to wiped some colourful Slurpee on my eyes like it was nothing but on my side lines the bitchy trio suddenly called my nickname here at school then they threw popping flour or baking soda on me. They were not actually contented when they poured some sticky sweet syrup for pancakes with the mixture of nail polish.

I can tell because of the strong scent of it.

The trio wasn't done on me yet, so, they threw shredded toilet paper on me while laughing. Then one of them pushed me onto the ground, so strong enough to hit my head on my locker door that I left opened then slide onto the ground with pain on my butt and head.

I got dizzy from it. Everything seems spinning and blurred. The only thing I can tell was they were laughing hard on what happened to me. Seriously, I don't mind at all but not this time, I was hurt and I'm starting to get unconscious because I hit my head when one of the trio pushed me.

"MINE!!!!" the voice was familiar.

"Caleb...?" I said as I tried to kept my consciousness up but my eyes can't hold it anymore.

There I felt his arm around me.

"I'm here, Mei...please, stay with me...Mei...mine." his voice was in the state of panicked and worried with touch of fury but I can't move. Not even to open up my eyes.

I blocked out.

Caleb Elric Basques

I arrived at school normally but this time was different. I was surprised no one greeted me with squealing voice that made me thought it was great. So, I want to informed her about this and decided to go to the locker area to talked to her but I was the one that was surprised.

I saw Andrea pushed Mei to the point of her hitting the door of her locker. She was covered with random sticky things but I don't care anymore especially when they were laughing at her like this. I stormed there screaming 'MINE' to Shannon Mei who was barely conscious on the ground.

The trio supposed to blocked my way but I pushed them away.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT HER! YOU SHOULD BE THANKING HER INSTEAD OF THIS! WITHOUT HER STOPPING ME FROM MAKING MY PRANKS TO A SMALL ONE!!" I screamed to the trio who seemed shocked because I told them it was me.

"NO ONE DARE TOUCHES MY QUEEN. I, ALONE CAN! NONE OF YOU WILL!" I continued then rushed to her.

"I'm here, Mei...please, stay with me...Mei...mine." I told her with such panicked and worried for her situation.