Chapter 8: Finally We Meet

Shannon Mei Vidal

After CEB took me home, I started to feel some pressure for some reason then finally hit me that I must go to the gathering later at the Rose Garden Royale. Remembering that made me felt so nervous because they might hurt CEB from knowing something about me working with the Hasten and I wish I didn't but I felt like not regretting that I did.

ARGH!

Only him can made me felt like this. Oh sh*t! Its already time.

I rushed to fixed myself, I took off my eye contacts, tied my haired up like ponytail then I wore my favorite racer-back shirt also I put my black mouth mask that covered half my face and only eyes were visible. I zipped my midnight black chiffon jacket up to my neck and put my comfortable black pants. Then I wore my favorite ankle black boots and my full black length coat.

When I was done on my clothing, I took some of my favorite weapons, super thin but deadly nylon strings that been equipped to my pair black globs and lastly my two stun black baton that I can easily put on my belt on the back. I was all set of black like the shadow then I went off with my midnight black Ducati bike. I don't love black.

Anyway, went I got there I was stunned to what I saw and heard a familiar voice.

"Anyway, thank you again and please continue the party." The gorgeous guy said then he went to have a quick talked to Light.

I approached Light.

"Did I missed something?" I asked then he turned around to meet me then he nodded.

"Who is it?" I asked as I gesture on the guy earlier.

"He's the new Hasten leader." Light replied to me as he took a sip from her whiskey.

"What?! My vacation." I pouted on that reply but he laughed at me.

"Don't worry, you two will get along. He almost same age at yours but I think he's ahead of two or three years." Light told me then patted my shoulder then went along the dancing crowd.

He's old and still partying like a teen.

Anyway, I went to the balcony to take some breather but looked what I found – him, the new boss of Hasten. I was about to approached him but when I got the full sight of his back, I recalled CEB for some reason.

"I wish she was here..." he mumbled that made me shocked and shook my head.

"It can't be..." I whispered as I cloaked myself within the shadow as I watched him carefully to make me guessed wrong.

THUMP! THUMP!

I'm getting nervous all of the sudden. I shook my head and took a deep breath then approached him like I didn't noticed he was here.

CLANK!

"Its not good be alone here." I calmly said while my gaze up through the night sky.

"Heh, I'm not a party guy that's all. Actually, I didn't expect a party but a meeting." He said while smirking throughout the night sky.

"I see but who are you? I never met you here before." I asked him as I prayed to my mind 'not him.'

"Oh! Sorry about my rudeness. I'm Frost and you are...?" he chuckled then turned to face me but he suddenly gasped when our eyes met.

This can't be good. No!

"Icy." I replied trying to hide my nervousness on my voice.

Then I noticed his mouth partly open with stunned gaze fixed on me like he was lost in them that made me sighed then looked away.