4OUR

This chapter is dedicated to LArmy30
Congratulations, your answer is correct! :) and thanks everyone for your replies!

--------------------------------------------

Third person.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Miyoung screamed on top of her lungs when a hand grabs her hand harshly.

"You're so stupid!" Miyoung screamed again, she used the thick, worn out leather book in her hands to hit her friend.

"Ouch! Stop it! You're the one who acts daring just now." Minhyuk said in playful tone, avoiding every attacks from Miyoung.

Miyoung cursed under her breathe and stop hitting Minhyuk.

"What are you doing here?!" Miyoung hissed.
"The same question goes to you" Minhyuk said and Miyoung lifts the book, giving sign that she was about to hit him again.

"I was just trying get my textbook inside my locker. I wrote every Additional Mathematics formula in it." Minhyuk sighed when he knew he couldn't tolerate with Miyoung's stubbornness.

"That's funny. I am about to get my textbook in my locker because of the formula too.." Miyoung trailed off  and turns away.
She unlock her locker and find the textbook.

"Could you please hold this for m—"

Miyoung freeze when she realized Minhyuk wasn't there anymore.
She try to find even a single trace of him but failed as if he's never there at the first place.

Suddenly, a finger poke Miyoung's shoulder roughly.

She is about to swing the book right to the head of the attacker, thinking it was Minhyuk, trying to trolling around with her.

Miyoung gasped when she saw it was Mr Thomas, the principal of the school.
Mr Thomas was in his casual clothes with small torchlight in his hand.

"I thought you said that I did mess with wrong person." Mr Thomas said sarcastically with his hands on his waist.

"Y-you h-heard that?" She stammered.

"Of course I did! You practically screaming on top of your healthy lungs in this hallway." Mr Thomas replied.

"What are you doing out here in the middle of night, Miyoung?" Mr Thomas asked while shoving the light to Miyoung's eyes.

Miyoung immediately covers her eyes with her arms in order to reduce the huge amount of light entering her cornea.

"Why are you putting this book inside my locker Mr Thomas?" Miyoung accused, slightly raise her voice.

She already forget about her sudden loss of her friend, Minhyuk.

Mr Thomas's mouth left hanging.

"I-I.. I didn't put this book inside your locker." Mr Thomas stuttered and his eyes widened in shock after something crossed in his mind.

"Then who?" Miyoung asked, her voice echoes throughout the hallway.

As if it on cue, the lights in the hallway flickered for a moment before it switches off completely.

"You gotta go now!" Mr Thomas's eyes glued at the ceiling.
He looks pale like ghost as if he saw some demons playing around on the ceiling.

"Pack your things.. Now!" Mr Thomas said and pushed Miyoung towards the direction of the girls' dormitory.