22WENTY-TWO

Here's an update because today is a special day for me and my friends 💕

Happy birthday to my friends from Demon's Tale ; 🎂
min_aeyeon
hoseok_jung94
SealedSnow
GotNoJams17who will celebrate the birthday tomorrow, 13 OCT
And lastly,
-comets , happy belated birthday, 10 OCT

Happy birthday to my friends from Demon's Tale ; 🎂 min_aeyeon hoseok_jung94 SealedSnowGotNoJams17,  who will celebrate the birthday tomorrow, 13 OCTAnd lastly,-comets , happy belated birthday, 10 OCT ❤

😱😱😱

Third person.

Miyoung sighed as she saw Sehun ran away from her.

She just messed up her relationship between Baekhyun and Sehun.

"I'm screwed up.." Miyoung sighed as she scratched her head a little harder than usual.

"What are you doing here?" A voice asked and once Miyoung turns around she saw Healer Kang.

"I'm going now.." Miyoung said and bowed in disrespect.

"Want to stay for a cup of tea just for awhile?" Healer Kang asked with a motherly smile plastered on her lips.

"Sure" Miyoung replied, she would be guilty if she refused it.
After all, Healer Kang had healed her scars on her face despite weird things she saw in her vision.

"Come on in, then" Healer Kang said and gestured Miyoung to get in. 

Miyoung get inside the house and sat on a couch while Healer Kang make some teas for them.

Miyoung's gaze shifted to a picture frame next to her, on a small table placed at the edge of the room.

It was a picture of Healer Kang and she was standing next to a girl around 10 years old.

"That's my daughter Kang Hana" Healer Kang said while she brought two cup of teas and placed it on the table.

"She's 17 years old by now" Healer Kang added.

"She's beautiful. She must have a lot of secret admirers" Miyoung said sincerely.

From what Miyoung saw, Hana got a pair of big blue eyes which blend with her soft face features well.

Miyoung wondered if Hana had a wonderful behaviour just like her appearance.

"She used to be a friend of Kim Jong In. I heard that you're from the school, you must know him, right?" Healer Kang asked.
"I heard that the boy was quite popular" Healer Kang said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah.. I knew him.. He is popular, very" Miyoung sighed before she take a sip of the tea.

Miyoung must admitted the tea have no taste, it's neutral, she guessed that everyone in this world have lost their sense of taste.