16IXTEEN

Beware of the 3000+ words. I had decided to write longer chapter as been requested by laylasxoxo
Anyway, hope you enjoy! 💕

This chapter dedicated to a_ser101 Happy birthday, dear! Have a blast and hope to know you better ;)

🐲🐲🐲

Third person

Third person.

"Punch it harder, Miyoung!" Mr Jang said in encouragement.
Miyoung punch the punching bag harder and Mr Jang smile like a proud father.

"Good." He complimented and patted her shoulder.
For once, Miyoung felt as if her father had been brought back to life.

Miyoung was busy punching the punching bag when suddenly she saw a figure of an unfamiliar guy walks at behind her.

"Oh, Miyoung! Looks who came for you!" Mr Jang squealed excitedly.
His girly attitude never fails to impress Miyoung every time.

She turns her head and saw a slightly tanned guy.
He's 6 feet tall with a muscular and well build body.

"Hi, Miyoung." He smiled and his deep, large dimples formed on both sides of his cheeks.
"I'm Jang Hyunsik." He said and extended his hands for handshakes which Miyoung accept it gladly.

She stare at Hyunsik and something clicked on her mind.
Jang.
His last name is Jang.
Which is the same with Mr Jang.
Are they related..

She look at Hyunsik then to Mr Jang then back to Hyunsik.

"Oh, no! I'm not this old man's son." Hyunsik exclaimed with a chuckle.

"I'm not old, you rude human." Mr Jang said with his hands on his waist.

"As if you're not a human too." Hyunsik retorted.
"Oh, my. This kid get to my nerves. I think he is your long lost brother, Miyoung." Mr Jang said.

Miyoung cringed when she heard the word 'brother'.
But her lips managed to curls into a smile when she heard the word 'human'

"You're a human too?" Miyoung asked.
"Yes." Hyunsik smiled.

So, now she have two normal human friends in this abnormal world.
Great.

"I want you to train her, Hyunsik." Mr Jang said, pointing to Miyoung.
"Like what?" Hyunsik asked, crossing his muscular arms.

Miyoung couldn't help but to stare at his big muscles on his arms.

"You want me to train her like a guy should be trained?" Hyunsik asked and Miyoung come back to her senses.
Her eyes instantly widened.