27WENTY SEVEN

Check out for “There and Gone Again” by oohhunnycon

Check out for “There and Gone Again” by oohhunnycon . The main character is Baekhyun, so why not give it a read if you're interested? 🙌

🙊🙈🙉

Miyoung.

"Where is Yeojin?"

It had been an hour since my crying therapy session and Sehun comforted me a lot.
He actually not a completely jerk, he lend me a shoulder to cry on.

This is a moment that I'll remember.
The peaceful moment where we weren't fighting each other.

We were sitting on the ground, still near with the castle's area as the sun is already up.

If this was some kind of date, I would think it was romantic to watch the sunset with my boyfriend.

But obviously, Oh Sehun isn't my boyfriend and I almost got killed last night, so I think that everything is horrible right now.

"She left, I don't know where she go" Sehun replied calmly.

"What?!" I exclaimed.
Why would Yeojin left me?
I thought we'll get through this together.

"She said she owed you a lot. When time comes, she'll return back your kindness" Sehun said.

"Okay.." I said with a frown.
When things are getting better between Yeojin and I, Yeojin left.
Maybe we aren't meant to grow closer.

"How did you know where am I?" I asked. I was curious to be honest.

"The alarm blarred in our school. They told us that you and Yeojin run away from getting to Axusia. All of the classes and dorms were being checked if any of you were hiding there. Both of you had been declared as traitors" Sehun answered in a low tone and I lowered my head.

"Will they kill me if they found me?" I whispered, my voice wavered.

"Well, anyway, I asked for Hyunwoo's help. He told me that you was running towards south" Sehun answered with a small smile, ignoring my question.
I could also tell that he was slightly embarrassed that he couldn't find me by himself.

"That's great, seriously" I chirped, trying to lighten the mood.
Maybe I'll not his answer, that's why he ignore the question.

"So, what actually happened? Why do you escape from getting to Axusia?" Sehun asked, his attention was all on me.

Looks like no one knew about Axusia's big secret.

"There is no.. Axusia?" I said in a low, questioning tone. I averted my gaze from him, thinking the easiest method of trying to tell him what the hell just happened last night.

"What?" Sehun blurted. He's puzzled, as expected.
I was about to reply to Sehun when suddenly my eyes caught a glimpse of a man with an auburn hair.