10EN

♥ Dedicated to all my wonderful readers who had waited for my update with patience ♥ Ilysm :*

Dedicated to all my wonderful readers who had waited for my update with patienceIlysm :*

------------------------------------------------

Miyoung.

My eyes creaks open and the first thing I saw was the old wooden ceiling.
I groaned when I get up as I felt massive headache in my head.
I realized that I am currently in a cottage and I saw a piece of paper with my name on it.

"Miyoung, you need to run out of the cottage immediately." were written on the paper.

My mind twisted. What does this whoever person want from me?

I walks out of the cottage and suddenly somebody shoot an arrow with fire on it to the cottage.

More arrows aiming to the cottage and I scurried away immediately as the cottage burning in fire.

Why?
What happen?

I run into the woods until somebody bumped onto me harshly until both of us fell down to the ground.

"Find him! And chained him!" A loud voice ordered from behind.

I had no time to look at the guy whom I had bumped. I believe the one who burnt down the cottage is hunting for me too. But before I could run away, a pair of warm hands pulls me.

"Ms!" The guy spoke out.

"L-let me go!" I said in panicked tone and my eyes widened when I saw his face.

The familiar eyes which usually look at me with full of hatred but now looks very desperate and vulnerable.

"Help me, Ms!" Sehun said desperately.

"Get them!" A guy armored with white uniform shouted.
One of the guard aims his gun to Sehun and shoot.

"S-Sehun!"

I jerked upwards with sweats all over my body.

No one is here but I know this isn't exactly my room.

I saw another 5 single beds on my right.

5 plus 1 equal to 6.
6 people.