24WENTY FOUR

Third person

Third person.

Sehun was trying to find Miyoung on the next day.
He wanted to warn her to stay away from Baekhyun. 

Once Sehun get into the class, he noticed that everyone was already there except Miyoung and Jungkook.

"Jungkook will ask Miyoung to go to Axusia tomorrow" Baekhyun's voice rang inside Sehun's head.

"Make sure once she get into Axusia, she'll never get out from there and get rid of Hyunsik too. You know I'm not a fan of human all around me" Principal Lucas said.

Jungkook.
Axusia.

Sehun couldn't let Miyoung go to Axusia after what he had listened yesterday.

"Where is Miyoung?" Sehun asked one of his classmate, Hyunwoo to detect the location of Miyoung.

Sehun saw Baekhyun was staring from the corner of his eyes.

"I couldn't believe you did all of these to her" Sehun muttered without looking at Baekhyun.

"You don't know anything.." Baekhyun replied in monotone before he get up and left the class.

"Sehun, she's with Jungkook at the locker hall" Hyunwoo said to Sehun.
"Thanks, Hyunwoo" Sehun thanked before he rushed down to the locker hall at the ground floor.

But when Sehun arrived there, he was too late.

"Okay, I'll go. I'll take your place" Miyoung sighed.

"Thank you, thank you!! You don't know how grateful I am!" Jungkook replied in excitement while hugging her tightly.

"Make sure you get that girl. If you don't I'll find you and bite you to death" Miyoung said in threatening tone while Sehun snorted because he knew that she is incapable to do so.

"Hyung" Jungkook spoke out and turns his body towards Sehun followed by Miyoung.

"Hey" Sehun replied and rubbed his nape with one of his hand nervously.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

"Urm, Ms Gumiho is already in the class" Sehun said and he saw that Jungkook turns pale.

"Oh my God.. We need to hurry before that nine-tailed fox burning in anger , Miyoung!" Jungkook shouted.

Both Jungkook and Miyoung were about to run before Sehun hold Miyoung's shoulder in a firm yet gentle grip.
She look at Sehun in confusion before Sehun spoke out.

"I want to talk with you, alone" Sehun said  and Miyoung nodded in response while Jungkook walked away.

It was a long pause before Miyoung started to get irritated because Sehun won't talk.