26TWENTY SIX

Another update! I'll start replying your comments soon! 😍
Thank you for your support! 💕🙆

This chapter dedicated to laylasxoxo 😚 and of course to every of my wonderful readers 😆

Third person.

"Jungkook, will you go to Axusia tonight?" Principal Lucas asked after Jungkook sit on a chair in front of him.

"Tonight?! I wasn't being informed with anything" Jungkook said. His voice turns into panic ones.

"You know you always could ask someone to replace you, if you're not ready" Principal Lucas said with a calm tone.

"No, I'm ready.."

"But, I.. I need to do something tonight. Couldn't it be change to be another night?" Jungkook asked after hesitated to ask that question for a few times.

"You know I can't change the date. The date was set up by our famous oracle, every date she set was a good date, Jungkook" Principal Lucas replied and Jungkook shut his mouth, mind thinking a way to go through all of this.

"You have a date with Myung tonight, right?" Principal Lucas asked another question, resulting Jungkook widens his eyes.

"H-how did you know?" He stuttered.

"I'm not a principal with nothing" Principal Lucas let out a chuckle and smiled.

"I have someone in my mind to replace you if you want to go to your date" Principal Lucas said, trying to bait Jungkook to make Miyoung go to Axusia.

"Who?" Jungkook asked, his palms becomes sweatier by seconds.

"I want the human, Kim Miyoung to replace you"

"But Miyoung isn't ready for everything!" Jungkook defy with a loud voice.

"Jungkook, Axusia is a good place. Everything will be provided for her" Principal Lucas replied, trying to show him all the good side of Axusia..

Which is a big lie.

"B-but.."

"Jungkook, you only had one job" Principal Lucas muttered. Frustration controlled his mind as he nibbles a pen before he decided to break the pen into two.

"Either you choose love or friend, which will you pick?" Principal Lucas asked and Jungkook frowned.

He knew that it isn't a win-win situation, at all. 
Either he lose Myung or Miyoung.