17EVENTEEN

I'm so proud of Datuk Lee Chong Wei in Men Singles for Badminton! 🎉🎉🎉
Let's watch the final game together, Malaysian 😍
And now I'm anxiously watching for Tan Wee Kiong and Goh V Shem final men doubles for badminton!
Malaysia Boleh!!

Okay, Enough for the rants 😳

I dedicated this chapter for amyrah08 and my lovely readers 💕💕💕

🌺🌺🌺

Miyoung.

I gasped in horror when I saw Baekhyun being slammed to the mirror.
Tiny pieces of mirror pierced through Baekhyun's soft, pale skin and blood rushing out from his body.

"What had you done to him?!" Joonmyun growled fiercely.
"Too bad, he's still can't defeat me even after years" He smirked.

"Who are you?" I whispered.
I'm sure I had asked the same question before but I still want to confirm it once again.

"I am Ha Jun, the Prince of Darkness. The enemy of Baekhyun who was once my twin brother" Ha Jun smirked.

"I'm sure that Baekhyun never told about me to all of you" He said and I noticed he frowned before he returned to his stoic face.

"Why do you think so?" Kyungsoo asked calmly.
"Because we hate each other" Ha Jun laughed.

"We did know you. Who didn't know the Prince who throw his twin brother out of his home just because of the throne?" Chanyeol asked sarcastically.
Is Baekhyun from the royal's family?

"He deserved that. He's weak and fragile, which made it easier to crush him from inside and out" Ha Jun replied with a shrug.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's bleeding body glowed in dark and the lights flickered until lights lighten all the dark spots in the room.
I turns my head and I noticed Ha Jun wasn't there anymore.

"Run!" Jongin shouted as my legs automatically chasing them from behind.

"Why are we running?! Where did Ha Jun went?" I asked while running.
"He'll only be with us if we keep the lights out!" Sehun replied.

"Well are you scared of him?!" I asked.
"I didn't give a damn about him, I'm just going to search for the white flag and win this game!" Joonmyun shouted and suddenly the lights flickered.

Oh no.
This is much worse than the movie entitled "Lights Out", directed by James Wan.

"Hurry up, grab something that will provide you the light!" Joonmyun ordered and all of us grab something.

I grab a sword from the knight mannequin along the hallway.
"A sword can't provide the damn light, Miyoung!" Kyungsoo shouted in frustration.

"At least I could stab him!" I shouted back in anger before everything went dark.
I heard a few cursing words lingered around me which I believe coming from EXO.