21WENTY ONE

Here's an update!

🔫🔫🔫

Third.

"I'm Han Se Kyung" The woman in the hood said.

"I-it can't be.." Miyoung said, breathlessly.

"Y-you're dead. S-sehun killed you!" Miyoung added in a loud tone and shivered as she could felt the lake turns colder.

She wanted to get out but her legs froze in the lake as if someone had chained it.

"I'm a wizard. I will not die just because of a simple bullet" She shrugged.

"You think I would believe you? Then, you're wrong" Miyoung said in a harsh tone.

The woman uncovered her face from the hood and Miyoung gasped when she saw three deep line of scars from her eyes down to her cheeks.

"Now did you believe me that I'm Han Se Kyung?" She asked before she chuckled.

"D-did anyone know about this?" Miyoung whispered.

"Come on, Kim Miyoung. What do you say if you help me then I'll help you back?" She asked as she ignored Miyoung's question.

"I don't want to have any business with you" Miyoung said before she get out from the lake and started to walk away.

"What if I said that I could let you meet your mother for one more time?" She offered and Miyoung stopped when she heard it clearly.

Mom.

"Stop messing with my mind! She's dead and no one could change the fact!" Miyoung shouted angrily and looked at Se Kyung into the eyes.

Miyoung hate to look at Se Kyung because of their same face features.
She hate that fact.

"I'm a wizard. My job is to granted someone wishes" Se Kyung said in a calm tone.

"I don't want to help you. I don't even believe in you" Miyoung said and crossed her arms.

"When my face had been clawed, Chanyeol didn't dare to come close to me. He ran away and left me alone in the cottage" Se Kyung spoke out as her eyes glued to the ground.

"Everyone bullied me because of my appearance and Chanyeol haven't been by my side even when he knew he was the one who made my face like this. It's hard to even breathe that time"

"I started to learn my magic spells again. My parents were wizards but I had banished the book of spells for years. But the situation made me learnt it because I want to fix my face back" Se Kyung said before her eyes connected to Miyoung's and her vision turns blurry.

Miyoung was in front of the school.
Magnificent Monster High School.

She saw a bunch of guys leaning against the wall, 5 m away from her.