29WENTY NINE

Third person

Third person.

It was a cloudy day.
Baekhyun knew it was going to rain soon but he still kept walking in the forest.

A crow had been following him from the day Miyoung back to the school.
He felt darkness surrounded him.

His light couldn't control the darkness.
His power was losing by days.
He knew what it meant.

Solar total eclipse going to occur.
They will be weak but then he and other EXO members could felt another six presence with them as EXO which help them to become stronger.

Suddenly, a white unicorn came to him.

Baekhyun smiled.
He called him, the white unicorn which owned by him as Xing.

Xing is a royal unicorn and he had been with Baekhyun since Baekhyun was 10 years old.

Xing is very excellent in guarding the sacred tomb for the royal families, so that's why Ha Jun let Xing stay in the castle.

Baekhyun gave the name, Xing because he saw a figure of a guy with a pair of dimples during total solar eclipse years ago.
He told Baekhyun that his name is Zhang Yi Xing.

"How are you doing, Xing?" Baekhyun asked while stroking the unicorn's silky hair.
The unicorn neighed and moved closer to Baekhyun.

"You see, the crow had been following me for days. I felt uneasy. It felt as if I am next" Baekhyun said.

A figure emerged next to a tree.
Ha Jun walked to Baekhyun with his unicorn by his side.

"I felt that too"

***

It rained heavily.
The rain came into big, fat drops.

Miyoung sighed and rubbed her hands together to form heat.
Her eyes fixed on her silver bracelet.

Yesterday, she tied the crystal lotus from Ha Jun on the bracelet because she couldn't sleep when she could heard multiple voices pleaded her for help.

She realised that she could only sleep when the lotus was near her.

Miyoung was in the classroom.
She was required to attend the classes, despite her being declared as a traitor.

EXO and BTS became her most powerful shield to protect her from other judging students.

Sehun and Baekhyun was nowhere inside the class.

Joonmyun told Miyoung that Sehun became sick lately while Baekhyun had disappeared.

Does kissing Sehun made him ill?; She thought.

It had been three days since he kissed Miyoung, and they never talk after that since he's sick.

There's no teacher in the class since all of them were having an urgent meeting while the guards guarding each classes.