20WENTY

So here is the update! Enjoy guys!

This chapter is dedicated to DirectExotic and to all of my amazing readers!

We have reached #95 on 18 September and #370 on 25 September. Let's achieve more higher ranking 😉

🌷🌷🌷

Miyoung.

It was already 9 AM in the next day as I yawned.
Today, I'll meet with Mrs Choi for the Korean class teacher.
I have never met her before because she took a break as she took care of her sick husband.

"Good Morning, students!" A woman in her 40's came inside the classroom.
She had a midget height with a long, straight grey hair.

She was holding a few books and a long wooden ruler on her left hand.

She looks normal for now, without the huge nine tails or whatsoever.

"Stand up! Bow!" Onew stand up first before he greeted the teacher.
Everyone automatically stand up and bow to the teacher, including me.

"Good morning Mrs Choi!" Onew added.
"Good morning Mrs Choi" Everyone repeated after Onew.

"Sit down my lovely students" Mrs Choi said before she put her things on the table but still holding the wooden ruler on her left hand.

"Must be left-handed" I muttered lazily.
"This is going to be a boring day" I sighed in a low tone.

"You!" Mrs Choi pointed to me with the wooden ruler and I turns pale.

"M-me? Y-yes?" I stammers as automatically stand up.

"I don't ask you to stand up, human" Mrs Choi blurted as she glared at me.

I scoffed before I sat down back and meditates myself to cools down.

If only this teacher know how my bitchy attitude towards teacher in my previous school.

"Sorry" I apologized and flashed a fake smile.
"What's your name?" Mrs Choi asked.
"Miyoung. Kim Miyoung" I answered.

"So Ms Kim in case if you didn't know, I hate human because they are weaklings. So show your best not to ruin my mood for teaching you" Mrs Choi crossed her arms and my eyes twitched.

"As if I like you so much.." I mumbled with a low snort as I turns my head and rolls my eyes.

"What are you saying behind me, huh?!" Mrs Choi asked in anger as she put her hands on her waist.