34HIRTY FOUR

This book is going to end soon, I don't really know when but it's coming! Just want you to know and get ready for the final chapter 💝

Btw, guess who will say those words 👇

Third person.

Miyoung frowned when she saw Sehun sitting under the tree of life with Se Kyung.

Both of them were laughing.
They looked happy while Miyoung was envious.

Her heart ached, her mind confused.
Tears brimming in her eyes without her noticing it.

"Se Kyung, you're ridiculous.." Sehun laughed loudly as he clutched his stomach.

"Your voice is a bit different today" Sehun added.

'Of course' ; Miyoung scoffed.

"That's right. This is ridiculous.." Miyoung said in low tone, her hands bawled into fist.

"It's always Se Kyung. It'll never be Miyoung" She whispered.

Miyoung had attracted to Sehun from the first time they met.
She thought that Sehun is very handsome.

But things didn't went well between them.
They fought a lot.

But Sehun was always there for her especially when she was down.
And she hope Sehun will always be, even now.

She wanted him to know that she's in love with him after everything that happened.
She thought that when Sehun kissed her, it means he's attracted to her as well, so her level of confidence went up.

But she's no one here.
There's no Kim Miyoung.

It always be Han Se Kyung. 
The name makes her blood boils.

'What does she want from me?!'
'What I am to him?' Miyoung asked to herself.

Too much questions clouded her mind, making her head throbbed in pain.

'I'm here as Han Se Kyung. I'm never Kim Miyoung to him. He fell in love for Se Kyung, not Miyoung..  He'll only remember Se Kyung, not Kim Miyoung' Miyoung thought.

Her frown deepened, feeling the wave of heartache crashed to her when she realised the harsh reality that she's going to face.

'No one will remember me'

*

"Unnie!" A small voice hollered.
Miyoung turned and saw Hera with the same wolf which had plays with her before.