EPILOGUE

This chapter is dedicated to reummie
Thank you so much for the lovely comment, I really love it 💝

Anyway, Let your mind and heart in a peaceful state before you start reading the chapter

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

💝💝💝

Miyoung

Miyoung.

When his hand in contact with mine, calmness spread over my body.

He pulls me closer to him as we fall to the sea that covered with dangerous fire.
I heard all the three men - Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun shouted for our name.

I shifted my gaze to Ha Jun, he just smile to me.
Slowly, our body dipped to the sea, the fire above us.
He didn't let my hand away as we sank downwards.

No moonlight shines but I could clearly saw him with his beautiful piercing eyes as if he's the light.
He's the real light in the darkness.

"If you have a choice, did you want to go back to your world or stay here?" Ha Jun asked, we had been spending time together at the castle.

His presence surprisingly brings comfort to me.
He always make me remember about who I really am.

"I don't know. What will you do when everything change for you? If Baekhyun come back here?" I asked and Ha Jun's lips curls into a smile.

"I'll give everything to him. He's my only blood brother. My family" Ha Jun said.

"I'm scared, Miyoung" He added, making me nervous.
Why had possibly scared him?

"I'm scared"

"Why?"

"I saw myself in the vision. It never happened before" Ha Jun answered and stared at the wall emptily.

I could felt his hand cupped my cheeks and that's how I came back to my senses.
I felt my chest tighten with the changes of pressure in the water.

My lungs burnt with the absence of oxygen.

Without a warning, he leaned closer and put his lips against mine.
My eyes widened but then I felt he pushed the oxygen into my mouth.

When his lips pulled away, I could felt something slipped to my finger as he hugged me tightly.
I closed my eyes and hugged him back, listening to his slow heartbeat against mine.

"God know what's better for you, Miyoung. Even if you back to your real world or you stay here, He knows what's the best for you"

"Believe in faith"