36HIRTY SIX [FINAL]

EPILOGUE WILL BE UPDATE TOMORROW, 18 FEB 2016, 11 PM MYT!

Enjoy the chapter! And let me know how you feel for the chapter 😚

👸👸👸

This chapter is dedicated to Error_For_Eternity
Thank you for your lovely comment 💝

This chapter is dedicated to Error_For_Eternity Thank you for your lovely comment 💝

Miyoung.

My gaze shifted from the knife to Sehun instantly.

"What is this, Se Kyung?" Sehun asked once again, his voice sounds deeper than usual.
Veins throbbed on his arms as if he's trying to control himself from chocking me.

"Let's t-talk somewhere e-else" I stuttered when he took a step forward. I immediately mirrored his action by stepping backwards.

"Damn it, Se Kyung! Just explain it to me! I want to know the truth!" He shouted and banged his hand against the door frame.
The wooden crack under his force while I flinched as I lowered my head.

You didn't do anything wrong, Kim Miyoung.
Han Se Kyung did this, not you!

"It's not mine" I said in a low tone and slowly lifted my chin.

"Then whose?!" He asked and for awhile, my mind shut down by itself.
I froze that I literally couldn't say anything.

How should I explain it?

"You know Se Kyung, you never tell me who killed Hera. Maybe it's you!" He stated, pointing his finger to me angrily.

"No!" I immediately denied it, shaking my hands.

"Don't you believe in me, Sehun?" I asked him and a step forward to him.

I had showed him the real me every time we met.
Last night was the prove of how I love him, I had been with him through his hard times.
I thought it meant something to him.

He remained silent as he stared at me.

"I really want to believe you but what's this?" He spoke out and showed the knife once again.

It's time to reveal who I am.

"I'm not Han Se Kyung" I blurted, I felt good after saying that to be honest.
It felt as if someone lifted some burden from my shoulder.

"What?"

"My real name is Kim Miyoung"

"Kim Miyoung" I repeated, rephrasing each word.

"The girl named Han Se Kyung have the same appearance as mine" I added.

"What are you talking about? Then who was with me all these time?" Sehun asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he was angry.
He thought I played with his emotions.