18IGHTEEN

A chapter for my lovely readers, thank you for your support 💕

Dedicated to DarkSky123, thank you for your lovely paragraph-like comment. I love people who comment like a paragraph. It makes me happy!

🎭🎭🎭

Miyoung

Miyoung.

I woke up to the sound of a muffled noise from my back.
I could felt the tips of my fingers grazed on a grassy surface.
I ignored the discomfort feeling from my back as I open my eyes.

I saw Baekhyun leaned against a tree, next to me with his eyes closed.
We are still in the forest and it is very dark in here.

I turns paler and remains at the same position when I saw a dark figure next to Baekhyun.
He was holding Baekhyun's shoulder and whispered something right next to Baekhyun's ear.
It was Ha Jun.

Baekhyun's face scrunched in anger as he bawled his fist with his eyes still close.

"She's not your toy" Baekhyun said in a calm tone but I can still hear his faint growl.

"You're no fun" Ha Jun chuckled darkly.
"Do you to keep her from me because you're planning to get her as your toy? To break her heart like what you did to Se Kyung?" Ha Jun growled lowly.

"I remembered how Se Kyung cried when she stay at my palace" Ha Jun added.

"Stop it!" Baekhyun shouted.

I saw Ha Jun turns his head to my side and I immediately close my eyes, pretend to be asleep.

Maybe that was the most stupid thing to do.

"Oh look. This Sleeping Beauty has awake" Ha Jun said as I could imagine him smirking.
I silently cursed as I open my eyes and saw he was smirking as he stand next to Baekhyun.

Then, he left us within a second.

Suddenly, something furry moved behind me.
I sat up and gasped when I realised it was Husky that was being squeezed by me just now.

"Husky?" I whispered and the dark brown wolf yipped happily and nodded for a few times before jump on top of me.
His tails wiggle excitedly as I could felt it slightly brush my arms.

"Get away from her, Junho" Baekhyun said lazily as he kick Junho, the werewolf, weakly.
Junho growled before he sit next to me.

"I missed you, Junho" I said and it get the wolf's attention.
The wolf snuggles his body against mine and nipped my fingers gently.

How cute.

"Seriously, Junho. What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked and Junho glared at him.