12WELVE

Dedicated to each one of my wonderful readers 😚😚😚

Miyoung.

BANG!

I flinched when I saw a bullet pass through the paper, 7 m away from us.

Jin managed to shoot straight to the target.

"Yayyy!!!!" He jumped happily with V and Jungkook.
We were in the forest for combat lessons from Mr Jang. He said that this lesson is very important to protect ourselves from monsters and beasts in the forest.

It's already 6.45 PM, 3 hours since I stuck in the class, but I'm still not used to the sound of gunshots.
I kept flinching and flinching.

I gulped as I stand behind all of my classmates when I heard another gunshot.
"Why are you scared?" Yeojin asked teasingly. I hate it when someone challenged me.

"Puh-lease." I muttered as I flipped my hair.

"Miyoung, could we talk for awhile?" Mr Jang asked as he stands next to me.
He is the only human teacher in the school.
I think he's my only hope.

"Yeah, sure." I replied and follow him.

We walked about 5 m away from other classmates before Mr Jang spoke out.
"So, how are you doing with the new environment?" Mr Jang asked.

"They nearly kill me, sir." I answered, trying my best to hide my sarcasm.
Mr Jang chuckled as he shook his head.

"Well, at least they didn't kill you, right?" Mr Jang asked.
"But still..." I said with sarcasm.

"Here. Try to shoot that apple on that tree." Mr Jang handed a gun to me.
"Cool~" I sang. I never hold a real gun before.
Wait.

"Is this even a real gun?" I asked and Mr Jang nodded. Maybe I could kill EXO using this gun?

"Unfortunately, EXO will not be too easy to be defeated by the gun. They're fast enough to run away." Mr Jang said, as if he reads my mind.
"Why would the strongest group try to run away from the bullet shot." I shrugged.

"Well, what did you expect?" Mr Jang asked.
"They should face the bullet and maybe break the bullet like a real man?" I asked back.
"Or kill the person before they could even shoot them?" I added.

"Why don't you try and see what happen. I'll be here and watch everything while eating a box of popcorn." Mr Jang replied and wiggled his eyebrows.
"Stop wiggling your eyebrows. It annoyed me and you look like a disgusting old man!" I stated as my eyebrows furrowed.

"Says someone who couldn't smile. It annoyed me when I see your moody face everyday." Mr Jang said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"See, I'm smiling." I forced a smile.
"How ugly..." Taemin snickered.