32HIRTY TWO

Remember that Sehun thought Miyoung is Se Kyung :)

🎭🎭🎭

Sehun.

"He's my father" Se Kyung introduced and all of us fell into an awkward silence.

The guy's eyes widened. I scooted away from him, scared that his eyes might popped out. 

My eyebrows creased when I finally registered Se Kyung's words in my mind.

The young guy in front of me is ..

Her father?!

"Your father.." I trailed off, looking at the young guy in front of me up and down.

His abs were noticeable. His looks young, as the same age as mine.

How could that be possible?

The guy glared at me before he let out a low growl.

"Looks so much young" I added.

"What are you looking at?!" He growled, trying to cover his body using his arms.

Se Kyung turned to him.
They were having intense eye battle.

It seemed as if they were talking through their eyes.
Maybe it was the special interaction between a father and a daughter?

The guy scoffed as he watched Se Kyung looks panicked, like fish out of water.

Something clicked in my mind.

Oh! His power might help him to stop his ageing?

"Ahhh, this is your boyfriend?" He guessed, wiggling his eyebrows teasingly.
I gulped as I moved backwards.

There's something about him that I didn't like.
His powerful aura radiating as if he was a ranked male.

"I'm Baekhyun" He stretched out his hand and shook with mine.

"I'm Sehun, sir.." I replied politely.

"No need to call me sir. I'm quite sure we are around the same age" Baekhyun shrugged.

What?

"Is she your adoptive child?" I blurted.
I immediately covered my mouth using my hand.

"Ah, you can say that. I found her under a bridge, crying out loud.." He said as he smiled cockily to Se Kyung.

"Where are your clothes?" Se Kyung pointed out, changing the topic as she glared at him.

"You told me to take a bath" He answered simply.
Se Kyung groaned while he blinked his eyes innocently.

"Move.." Se Kyung said before she pushed him away and get into the house.

"I am a father at the age of 14. I'm a happy man" Baekhyun laughed maniacally as he shook his head.