15IFTEEN

This chapter is dedicated to Moonstones101

Hope you will enjoy the chapter!

***

Miyoung.

Se Kyung.
Han Se Kyung.

That was the last name that rings in my head.

My eyes close and my breathe hitched the moment I fell into the river.

When I open my eyes, a vision played in my mind.

Oxygen went out from my lungs when a strong hand pushed my head into a bathtub that fills with water.
I struggled under the water as I throw weak punches to the hand.

Just when I was out of air, the hand pulled me out of the water.
I gasped and breathe heavily.

I frowned when I saw the guy that I despised the most, standing in front of me.
It's my older step brother, Minjae.

"You'll learn to respect me, Miyoung." Minjae said, showing off his smirk.

"I don't want to respect an older brother like you. Heck, I don't even want to call you as my brother!" I spat and push him on his chest hardly.
I immediately run away but I can still hear his chuckles.

"Come back here, Miyoung! You know you can't run away from me! Not when mother isn't around!" Minjae shouted and I heard him chasing behind me.

I pushed my legs harder as I get upstairs but a hand wrapped around me ankle, making me fall down flatly on the floor.

I groaned as I could felt every part of my body screaming in pain.

I still remember when the memories takes places. It was when I was 16 years old, still scared of everything, of him.

My brother turns abusive when I was 10 years old.
At first, we were just playing together but something make him angry until he punch right on my left eye.

My father had passed away when I was 10 years old because of the malfunction of his kidneys.
Our kidney aren't compatible to him and there is no donors at that time so we couldn't save him.
He used to scold Minjae because he always saw Minjae keep pushing me until I fall down.
Father was totally in rage when he knew Minjae was the cause my eye bruised.

But Minjae just smile wickedly at me when father punishing him by whipping his back using his belt.

I screamed when Minjae's strong arms scooped me and brought me into his room.
He ignored my screams as he locked the door and stare at me.