Chapter 1 Heaven

"She is losing life someone give me a shock , okay lets turn it up  1......2...3..."

they press the shock on Kayla chest. Her heart rate had dropped again

"Lets go do it again, come we can do this." the ambulance was racing down the highway. "

Jordan was crying holding her hand " Come on Kayla I can't lose you now"

Paramedics gave her another shock " 1....2...3.."

--- - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -

Kayla P/O/V

"Is This what I'm put on earth for?  Is it just over just like that? I dont get the last say over my life? Is it time for heaven?

Memories of Kayla life was just playing back in her head.

The gun went off my mother closed her eyes and open them back up. Another shot went off  I was crying " Daddy, Daddy"

"Aww, baby you know parents are in a better place. Only God  took them for a reason, I need for you to be strong. I know you can and I know you will be strong."

" Kayla get the fuck up right now, its some shit on facebook" said Jordan

Kayla laid back in the bed and rolled over. " Not worried a bout no facebook right now."

"They got you on there from last night me and you fucking" said Jordan

" Aww Hell naw,"

"Let me go get this video camera I got from Jordan house Im going to  put us on facebook to show us we wildin"

"Come on Y'all we have to go " he got Trina unlocked from the cuffs and  ran to the  back of the police car to unlock his brother from the back "

Kayla and Trina was crying and in shock of what happen.

"COME ON Y'ALL , LETS GO! , LETS GO!  said Ant.

"Ms. Martinez ?" the nurse had called for her

The nursed called for her again  "Ms. Kayla Martinez?"

  " Yes that is me"

"Your Pregnant " said the nurse

"I'M WHAT??"

"Your Pregnant, Congrats" she smiled

Kayla  was in shock that she was pregnant.

"What am I going to do now? said Kayla

Graduation practice was great and today is my Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday too me!!

"Alright baby just let me get rid the both of them so it wont be no witness"

The lights start flashing in and out. Jordan hopped on him and tried to get the gun from out of his hand . Shots was going off around the room. Kayla dropped down to the ground and gasp.

They both stop and Kayla fell back into Jordan arms. She had held herself where she had got shot.

Chop had broke down and cried " LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?"

"Kayla, KAYLA, DON'T F DIE ON ME SWEETIE I GOT YOU" Jordan had picked her up.

" YOUR NOT GOING NO WHERE WITH HER" SAID Chop

"I'M LEAVING WITH HER SHE NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION. SHE MIGHT DIE AND I'M NOT LEAVING WITH OUT HER"

The police came inside slowly and quiet.Chop seen the police come in and he turned the gun on him. "I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THE PIN" the lights went out again

GUN SHOTS START GOING OFF..

Damn what a hell of a life I have been through. All I can say is damn just seeing all of that it should have been a lifetime story. Oh well nobody wont be able to hear my story. I'm still in my same clothing I got shot in with a bullet hole, but I wasn't bleeding anymore.I got raised out of my body I seen Jordan next to me holding my hand he was so sweet so I gave him a kiss good bye. I wish I could touch him for the last time, but I cant. I went up to heaven and  everything was nice. I seen my mama  and daddy I ran into them. They couldn't say nothing to me, but shit I just wanted to speak I haven't seen them in years. They hugged me and welcome me I even seen this little girl coming up to me she had light grey eyes with some black curly hair she was beautiful she had on all white like she was an angel she was standing next to my mother. She got close to me and hugged me and said "Bye Bye mommie I loved you."  she looked just like me and Jordan I cried and my  mother came over and hugged me and said " no matter what baby girl I'm still over watching you and I love you." I continued to walk and looked around and I seen how nice it was in heaven. It was peaceful everything I wanted it was light a head so bright I couldn't even see it. My father hugged me and  told me how the wonderful things I did on earth and don't morn over them because they are gone he will keep watching over me. I was so happy to be with them again and I continue to walk with them and they let me hand go and  they left me right here in the field and I cried as they where walking away and I was gone again I cried as they were walking into the light. I knew everything wasn't finished on earth my journey was just begging  with a new life.

--------------

Paramedics gave her another shock " 1....2...3.."

Kayla heart rate had picked back up. Jordan looked to her and tears was coming from out of her eyes and he had kissed her "Thank you baby for coming back I love you." The paramedics had  took her from off the ambulance and push her into the hospital and Jordan went into the hospital waiting in the emergency room.