Chapter 21 Quit playing games

Chapter 21

Quit playing games

Car slowly pulled up 

The person gets from out of the car with some food running to the door and  walked inside with the food. Moaning was coming from the  bed room.

""What the fuck are you doing"asked Tamika

The girl immediately jumped up.  "I'm sorry I was getting horny as fuck I couldn't help to wait on you.

"So you couldn't wait until I got from out work to play with it."

The girl  had got closer " I couldn't help it" she climbed on top of her.

"NO, stop Mel come on I came and brought you some food." she moved her to the side.

"So you saying you don't have no time for me since you fucking that NBA nigga." said Mel

Tamika had sat forward on the bed grabbing mel hand " Baby you know you still in my heart I'm doing this shit for a good reason and where the fuck is my cousin at?"

"I know baby, but you know how I feel when you fucking that nigga you know that's my pussy and shit don't play  with me. " she lean over and kissed her.

"Yes, baby always is yours" she kissed her back

The door had slowly creped open "Mel grabbed her gun  and pushed  to the side and put her mouth as she looked outside of the bedroom door. Mel cocked the gun back and slowly creeped out. " You better state your  name" Mel voice had deepin

"Mel get your non nigga ass on you know it's me" she had turned around 

"Brittany?," she step back and laughed " Bitch you better say some shit I was bout  ready to blow ya damn house.

"Shitted ya'll left the door open  so I just walked in and shitted got to eatting some of the damn food.

"Iight, Baby it's good" Mel had called for Tamika to come through

"Man ya'll gotta keep shit on lock for the police be watching us  on some other shit." said

"Yeah I just came in I thought Mel was in here molesting the the child I was  about to whoop her ass, she just a baby. " said Tamika.

"Baby," Mel  had looked at her with the dead look " What the fuck really all these years and your going to think of me like that."

"No, I don't" she had smiled.

Brittany kept eatting the chicken " So what the fuck are we doing I tired of hearing about this mushy shit ya'll can take it to the bedroom."

"Yeah I hear you cuz, but damn let me think I know he going to be looking for her and shit. "

"What about Ant? DO he know that she here? " asked Mel

"Hell naw I havn't told him, plus I got some news to tell ya'll "

"What?" they both  said together.

"I'm pregnant" said Brittany

"What the fuck I know not by him"said Tamika

"Yes, girl I just let him nut inside of me and now we have his baby  girl we can be offical family" she was smiling. 

"BITCH, I was trynna get paid  before you try to give him his child.  Buh I think it's more Jordan child then Ant. " said Tamika.

"Was you there when they was fucking?" asked Brittany

"Fuck  naw, was you" asked Tamika.

They start arguing back and forth. " Hey, ladies, ladies' come on now it's a baby right in this room" 

Tamika and Brittany shook it off  "Im Gucci " said Brittany

"Me too" said Tamika.

Jori  had woke up she was scared and looking at Tamika and  she knew her. "MiMi" she had jumped in her arms.

"Hey baby, "said Tamika

"Where is mommie" asked Jori

"She left me here with you . She  is out with your daddy  chilling we going to  have some fun here." said Tamika

"Okay" she had went back  on the sofa and sat down and watch the tv.

"I'm surprise she didn't remember me" said Brittany

"Duh, she not going to remember you if she was a baby." said Tamika

"You know you always have a smart mouth." said Brittany.

"You didn't know." said Mel

"So she going to agree with her too Mel? " asked Tamika

"Well baby you do" said Mel

They pulled out the rest of the food  and sat down at the table and fed Jori.

- -  - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -

At the police station

"So can you start from the beginging of it all happening?"

"How many times do you want me to explain it? I was watching my daughter go pick up her doll and someone ran off with her. Somebody could be doing anything in here and you have me hand cuff.

The officer turned to her " DO you know the real reasoning of you being in handcuffs."

Kayla shook her head. " NO I don't know, but I know I need to go. "

"Well we got you on the murder of Trina Daniels  (  I don't remember if I gave trina a last name. )

"What the fuck are you kidding me." she was in shocked.

"You playing fucking dumb" said one of the officers.

"Come on chill on her.  She been through a  lot."

"KAyla P/O/V/

After several years after my success this bullshit is now catching up to me. It's like I can see Trina standing in the room with blood running down her face bullet wounds in her stomach and everything. They was about to take me back to that moment that I wanted to  go back to. I had everything on my mind about my child and now they are going to do this shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ?' SAID  Kayla

"I want  the truth" said the officer.

Alright  she had slowly breathe "I can tell you the truth... . . . . . . . . . . ...