Blood money

Read this Please watch out JORI RIDIN' STORY THAT IS THE SEQUEL TO THIS ONE AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE REST OF MY STORIES CHECK IT OUT, POWER OF THE PUSSY AND PUSSY POPPER... PLEASE LEAVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS..

THANK YOU!! NOW BACK TO THE STORY.......

Brittany P/O/V/

Damn chop going to kill my ass, if he found out that I did that shit. I got blood money now.. I got to think, I know he going to be mad if I came back to our spot and send him back to jail. I got the money from the cash drawer and shot the lady at Walgreen and took the cash and a couple of cigarettes and swisha. I picked Jori up she was still crying as usually I wanted to blow her fucking brains out for crying so much, but I hit her ass on the bottom and hurried up before someone else saw me. I immediately hope on the bus I heard police sirens coming down from the street. So I ducked low and I forgot I left my damn keys in the car so I have to break into my apartment when I get home. I rocked Jori to sleep and she was good for a minute,from the long ride home. I had to get back home before chop had found out.

------------

Tamika Sleeping in the car..

" I don't want to fuck with you no more Jordan damn."Tamika was talking in her sleep.

Meek looked over at Her "Jordan?? I know damn well I'm not Jordan maybe Micheal Jordan she is talking about"

Tamika heard a deep low voice in her truck. " Damn when did I get here?" she stretched and yawn while looking around.

"I think about 2:00 am I was taking my dog out for a shit, and I seen your ass was sleep at the wheel. I called your name a couple of time, but you didn't respond.

"Why you didn't push me or something."

"Naw, I wouldn't have done that, but I had you stroking my dick real good thought" he looked her down.

"Nigga stop, playing, and let's talk this business."

Meek cleared his voice " you know I don't talk business without numbers. '

"You know I got some numbers for you and let me show you how much I got," Tamika had hit the glove compartment with gun with a envelop with cash in it.  " Look I have 45,000 in this right here."

"So, who is this that you want me to take care of ? " he rubbed his hands together.

" My bitch ass Cousin Brittany,"

"You mean your cousin with the phat ass and cute face,"

"YEAH THAT BITCH" she slammed the glove box door.

"Damn, is it that bad you have to kill the bitch?"

"How many time am I going to say  yeah? "

"Iight, Iight, can I fuck her first?"

"DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT AT THE END OF DAY I WANT THAT BITCH DEAD AND THAT IS IT. "

"cool down ,you know you have been my peoples since forever, but I will handle it and I got you and shall know what the word is."

"Sounds good too me. "

" I will have the rest of that shit later on when the job is done ."

"Okay" Meek got from out of the car and watched the truck drive away.

----------------

Jordan & Kayla in the interviewing room with Lawyer

Kayla clicking the hand cuffs on the table " I don't know what to do Jordan my baby gone and I can't do shit about it. I'm locked in this prison!! WHERE DID I GO WRONG JORDAN" SHE  sobbed.

 "It's okay we will find her," Jordan rubbed held her hand. 

"NO TOUCHING" SAID THE OFFICER

"Let's focus on you right now, and the police will do there best to find her, and I am doing my best to find her"

" But I have to go to trail in a minute and that mutha fucking black goose is about to testify against me. After all the shit I have done for him" tears was falling massively.

"What shit have you done" Jordan said it with a light attitude

Kayla cleared her face " I told him that baby was his"

"Here we go with this bull shit again." he let go of her hand

Kayla grabbed his hand back " I just wanted to tell you that  I only did it for shit like this, that maybe he would forget, so I sent him a fake DNA test. I never thought that he would have gotten out with this bull shit right here. Did mutha fucks forget he rapped me!! But fucked that, fuck the system.

Jordan sigh " So all you saying JorI may or not be mines."

"That is all you got from what I said?" 

Jordan shook his head " Im really disappointed and you go behind me and do some foul crazy shit, they always say what happens in the dark will always come to the light."

"Yeah, I know I should have told you sooner, but I just cover shit up,"

"Jordan got up and punched the wall " Here I am testify against him to be your witness of what happen, I don't know if I can go on the stand to do it" 

"PLEASE JORDAN,, PLEASE,,, I NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER."

Jordan walked out... . . . . . . . .